S/Ares & Aphrodite

Aphrodite's pov 

'today was total drag Hera was bitch all day about Zeus being a fucking dumbass. like no shit his a slut everyone knows it.'

I let out a huff as I walked into the elevator to the leave, this nightmare of a club. the doors where almost closed someone opened them again.

''hey what floor are you headed to'' he was tall golden god with red around his eyes he had pale blond hair and a stupid smirk. ''no were with you.''

I laughed with, a smirk across my lips. swaying my hips, crossing my arms. ''not like that doll I was just wonder what floor.''

he sighed walking in the elevator with me. ''I don't want to hit the button if I don't need to is all.''

''bottom floor I'm leavening, you?'' I asked rolling my eyes.

''same here doll, now is that so hard?'' he smirked at me as the door closed. ''you know your a real ass.''

I huffed out leaning on the wall, away from him. ''well your a real bitch, but i suggested you should shut the pretty little mouth of yours before I put it to work doll.''

well some one has some balls, to talk to me like that, let see how far he can go. ''oh really now is the a challenge'' i laughed turning to face him. 

''sure why not doll, I got time'' he answer lending on the wall looking back at me. while he was sexy and, from the looks of it he was more of the dom type.

i guess today was his lucky day, he was pissing me off with the nickname, looks like someone needs to be put in his place. I moved closer to him before speaking

''first off don't think that you going to get you way, with me because i don't do back talking. second I have a name and it's not 'doll' it's Aphrodite, but tonight you will call me duchess got it?''

he gave me another smirk. ''ok Aphrodite I'm Ares'' ''god of war right?'' i asked flipping my hair to the other side. ''yes and your the goddess of beauty.''

well at least he know who I am ''did someone do there homework?'' i chuckled mocking him as moved out from under him.

''yeah I did.'' with that the elevator hit the bottom floor as he wrote on a piece of paper.

''give me a call when you want doll'' he said we walked out if the elevators. ''and where do you think you going?'' i asked locking arms with him.

''your the one who promised me, that my mouth would me put to work, and i plan to hold that to you.''

laughing he pulled his arm from me, wrapping it around my waist pulling me closer to him.

''oh and i do hope you don't have any plans tomorrow, because you wont be able to make it to them. ''hmmm is that so.''

i hummed slowly, trying not to laugh at his cockiness. tonight was not goanna end the way he thinks it will. 

{skip to Aphrodite's house}

as she opened the door, she pulled him into a kiss, slowly turning more and more passionate. making a point to keep in control of the kiss.

''bedroom?'' Ares softly moaned into the kiss. '' this way.'' she hummed pulling him into a dark room. she pushed him onto the bed crawling on top of him slowly. leaning her face into his neck, leaving small marks, as let out a few groans of pleasure.

''hmmm good boy.'' she praise him, turning him on, he had never been praised before, it was a different kind of pleasure.
being told he was doing something good, let alone being call a 'good boy'.

she slowly made her way down, rubbing lightly against his member, though his clothes, as she hummed in delight. pushing harder every other rub. finally unbuckling his pants. 

slowly pulling them down, her hot breath against his skin teasing him. taking his member in her hand slowly pumping it, as she watched him let lose. picking up the pace, pumping him faster and faster.

she watched as he whined wanting more. ''p-p-lease.'' he begged between moans. ''hmmmm'' she hummed only pumping him faster. ''what is it that you want? and how do you ask for?''

she asked licking the tip, as he moaned and whined from the pleasure. ''d-d-duchess, please let me pleasure you.'' he moaned out of breath lightly arching his back. 

''since you asked so nicely you may.'' slipping off her skirt and panties, throwing them on the floor with his pants and boxers.

crawling on top of him again, hovering just over his body. she  pulled him into a short and sweet kiss, slowly pushing his member into her.

Ares let out a loud moan lightly placing his hands on her waist, careful not to guide her only to hold his duchess. ''hmmm looks whos learning.'' she moaned out, as rode him, bouncing up and down.

''am i-i a good boy?'' he asked out of breath, to her shock. she didn't think that he would be the type who liked praised.

''yes, yes you are. your a good boy.'' she hummed lowering her face to his, pulling him into a sweet and passionate kiss. moving his hands cupping her ass, as he lightly grouped it.

soon both of them reached their peek of pleasure. cuming only moments apart. ''duchess...'' ''yes Ares.'' ''could we do this again?''

he looking away flushed, at being topped by her. ''yes if you want, but are you meaning just sex or something else as well?'' she asked laying her head on his chest.

''well both, if I'm being honest i want to see were we go.'' still looking away feeling even more flustered.

''if I'm being honest i want to as well.'' she chuckled pulling his face to her kissing his cheek.