S/Hades and Persephone {sexy jacket}

Aphrodite dared/made Persephone goes to hades work after hours wearing nothing but a long jacket with nothing else under she goes to work hiding hoping just to play it off when she runs into hades

(A/n at this time Hades and Minthe are not together they broke up before this)

''come on Aphrodite......do I really need to do this?'' I wined as I walked out of the bathroom in a long gray jacket, that went just pasted my knees with nothing under it. ''YES IF YOU DONT DO IT I'LL TAKE YOU THERE MYSELF AND WALK YOUR ASS RIGHT UP TO HADES AND RIPE THAT JACKET RIGHT OFF YOU GOT IT!'' she yelled out as Eros clapped his hands beside her. ''don't worry he'll love it.'' ''oh he'll do more then just love it.'' Aphrodite chimed in with a scary smirk across her lips.

''NO HE WONT!'' I cried out, this was the most embarrassing thing I ever done. ''whatever darling lets go'' she hummed placing a arm around me, moving me to the door with, Eros following right behind us. the car ride seem to go by so fast as I sat there feeling sick as my thoughts went round and round, this was not going to end well, I mean what will he say about me after this.

'Persephone this is uncalled for.' '*laughs* and you thought I liked you?' 'look at you why would you think I would like you or this for that matter?' my thoughts seemed to be endless at this point. ''hey dear were here time to go~.'' Aphrodite sang as Eros opened the door to let me out.  ''and dear tell me everything after got it.'' she winked with her smirk again at me.

I gave her a weak smile in return. ''yeah totally.'' I said shutting the door behind me, as I started moving  the jacket around trying to cover myself as, I walked to the door heading to the front counter ''oh hey Perse- Ooo whatch doing?'' the frond lady asked. ''oh umm well I just forgot something at my desk is all.'' I replied feeling the blush turning into a deeper pink.

''hmm k so what's with the jacket there?'' she asked typing on her computer, I could feel my blush turning into a deep red. ''oh nothing I was just cold is all don't worry.'' I said trying to clam my heart down at the though of me and Hades toget-, oh get it together Perse now's not the time. ''suuree ok you can go now see you later.'' she hummed winking at me as, I walked up the elevator waiting for the door to open but, when it did I thought I was going to die!

Hades pov (a little bit before he 'bumped' into Persephone at the elevator 

another long day of work I just couldn't wait to get home. worst of all Persephone had a half day and, I only got to say hi to her before being rushed by Hecate to another meeting. I sighed as I  packed up my things, when he got a text from Aphrodite. ''and what does she want now?'' I asked rolling my eyes letting out a another sigh out, looking back at it to see Aphrodite's very off putting text 'hey dark lord, I left you a gift that is head to Persephone's office make sure to get it in time;)' ''what the hell does that mean?'' I asked out loud, gods does Aphrodite need friends at,

 this point she was probly just messing with me and I don't have time to play her games. I'm just ready to get home to my dog......yeah I may need friend too. I thought as I walked in to the elevator pressing the button to the first floor, pushing my head on the wall closing my eyes hearing the soft music as  I stood there thinking about, what Aphrodite had texted me it didn't add up. I was pushed out of my thoughts at the ding of the elevator hitting the bottom floor the doors opened and,

 I saw her standing there in a long gray jacket showing off her curvy body with, her tits popping out ''H-hades uhhh what are you doing here?'' she asked clearly nerves. ''oh ummm well you know I kind of own this place as well as work here you know.'' I said letting out a small chuckle to try and make her a little less nerves but, it was hard not to look at her body as, she let outa small laugh rubbing the back of her neck. ''yeah...'' she said looking away ''soo what are you doing here?'' I asked feeling a little nerves myself.