Control

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in ages! I have exams really soon so I've been trying to focus on those instead of wattpad :( Anyway Enjoyyyy!

"There's no point in keeping her here"
"Why did they even capture her?"
Two gaurds were talking as they walked to the boiling hot room.
"I think Thanos wants her to help that other frost giant" "You know, to take over Earth?"

"I doubt she'd be able to walk, let alone rule a planet" one said scepticaly.

"Well in any case, We have to bring her to the throne room"

They burst through the door to the heat cell. Káy looked up, trembling and weak.

"W-h-y?" Káy stammered.
The guards pulled Káy up by her shirt and started to drag her out of the room and down the hall.

-----------------------------------------------------

Loki looked up from his book, as a guard came into his room.

"Sir?, you are needed in the throne room immediately" stated the gaurd, then he walked out.

Loki was a bit confused but left the book and headed out the door.

He managed to remember his way back to the throne room and when he entered, Káy was curled up in front of the throne. Thanos was sitting on it as he always was and he had the scepter in his hand again.

Thanos beckoned Loki forward, and held the scepter out to him.
"Touch this to her chest and she will be your slave to assist in capturing Earth" Thanos said.

Loki took the scepter and moved towards Káy.
Káy looked up and him and pleaded.
"Please, don't do this"
But it was like talking to a wall.

Loki suddenly thrust the scepter towards Káy's chest and held it there, waiting for the sign that she was under his control.
But her eyes didn't turn blue.
"WHAT?" Thanos roared.
He jumped up from the throne, grabbed the scepter and threw Loki to the side.

Loki rolled across the floor, coming to a stop after hitting his head. The fog suddenly left his head. His eyes turned back to their usual forest green colour.

Glancing over to the middle of the room, he saw Thanos repeatedly shoving the scepter at Káy. Thanos paused for a second, then thrusted it forward one more time.

Káy gasped. The tip of the blade had entered her chest. Thanos pulled it out and let her drop to the floor.

Loki got up and rushed over, cradling her dying body.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he mumbled, as his eyes started to tear up.

"GET OFF OF HER" Thanos yelled.
He dragged Loki off of Káy's body, and brought the scepter forward again.

"You will not escape my control this time" Thanos said.

He pressed the scepter to Loki's chest and his eyes turned blue for the final time.

So this is the end of the story! I hope you enjoyed it. After this Avengers 1 happens for timelines sake.