"No Loki"

Loki cowered, crouching in the corner of the stone room, the heat which was coming from a vent was burning him. A regular Asgardian would feel very uncomfortable but wouldn't be feeling the amount of pain that Loki was in.

He had spent what felt like hours banging on the small window in the door, yelling,

"LET ME OUT", "IM GOING TO DIE IN HERE".

Loki sat in a puddle of sweat, thinking about how he got into this situation.

"If you destroy the bridge, YOU'll never see HER again!"

He remembered the blast and force the rainbow bridge made when it broke.

"I could have done it father, I could have done it, for YOU, for ALL of us!"

"No Loki", those words stung his memory, the words that had made him feel so insignificant that he had let go of Gungnir, falling into the space void. 

He had wanted to die. 

Due to his irritating endurance, he had survived, just barely, floating through space. After about a week, he had seen lights in the distance, as a giant spaceship was moving towards him. He had thought that it could be an Asgardian ship, but as it got closer, all he saw were unfamiliar dark edges, making up a terrible future for Loki.

A small mass had detached from the side of the ship and started coming close to him. A hatch on the back opened and two figures grabbed Loki's cape and dragged him on board.

Weakly he started saying "I give you my humble gratit-" but he was interrupted by a hard whack on the back of the head, causing his vision to fade to black as he passed out.

The first thing he remembered was being dragged into the throne room, very weak and almost blacking out again.

Trigger Warning: Self Harm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki tried to shake the memories from his head, distracting himself by rolling up his sleeves, to try and relieve the pain from the heat. He glanced down at his forearms, which were covered in self-inflicted scars. More memories came flooding into his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki ran towards his chambers. Odin, his "Father", had brushed him off again and focused on Thor, ignoring Loki's loneliness. Odin had just announced that Thor would be crowned King of Asgard, next month.

Loki pulled open the heavy, wooden door to his room and marched to his dressing table, which his daggers sat on. He grabbed one and sat quickly on his bed. Loki rolled up the sleeve on his left arm, took a deep breath, and slowly glided the blade over his forearm. As the pain built up, tears came to his eyes, one trickling down his cheek.

"Maybe this will help the pain,"  he thought.

He snatched a cloth from his nightside, staunching the wound.

"Why won't he love me?", "I haven't done anything wrong"

An idea formed in his mind, a way to disrupt Thor's ascent to the throne. He just needed to find people willing to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry 😭

I hope you enjoyed this chapter at least!

Poor Loki, maybe things will get better for him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~