"You mewling qu-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trigger warning: Torture

I mean if you don't like this kind of thing you should probably stop reading this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guards dragged Loki into a room filled with clamps, tongs, and knives. They threw him down onto the cold, stone floor, where he stayed for a second, then got shakily to his feet.

"Is this how you dare treat a God, you dull creatures?!" Loki demanded.

"We treat pigs better than this so, comply and you will not be harmed", "as much" the guard chuckled in his head.

"You mewling qu-" Loki had started to yell at the guard, stopping as he felt a needle in his back, making him very drowsy instantly. He turned to the guard behind him as his vision darkened, and tried to stumble forward, but his eyesight went completely, and as he felt his body hit the floor, Loki fell into a deep sleep.

Loki awoke, tied with chains to a chair in the middle of the torture room. As his mind fumbled to understand the situation, he glanced down at the chair, his eyes being drawn to a large patch of dried blood, flaking off of it.

The steel door swung open as a woman walked in, holding rusty tongs. She walked past Loki, as behind the chair was a table, covered with evil-looking tools, made to bring agony to the victim. Loki tried to turn his head to peer at the woman's broad, scarred form, but he could not as he had a chain around his neck.

"I am not a dog" Loki screamed in his head. 

"Why hello there darling," he said out loud, with his weak voice slathered in charisma.

"Call me that again and I will make you feel unimaginable pain" she roared in his face.

Loki flinched, as her foul breath hit his face, filling his nose with the smell of rotting meat.

"Now, you are a frost giant, are you not?" she questioned.

Loki was shocked, as he had never shared that information with anyone, only his father and brother.

"How did you get that knowledge?" Loki snarled.

"Oh I have my ways," she said, smiling.

She grabbed a bigger pair of tongs, placed the other pair on the table, and headed over to a flaming brazier in the corner of the room. She picked up a hot coal with the tongs and walked over, in front of Loki.

Lokis's body filled with fear, as heat was deadly to jotunns.

"You don't want to do this" Loki stammered.

"Oh, but you don't understand", "I really do", she grinned, with madness in her eyes. She chuckled and brought the hot coal close to Loki's thigh, the heat burning through his trousers.

"No, No, Nooo", "Aggghhhhh", he screamed as the coal burned into his flesh. She kept pushing the coal further and further into his thigh.

Briefly, a wave of cold washed over Loki's entire body, leaving his skin an icy blue, and his eyes, filled with pain, turned red. The relief from the coal was only short as his jotunn skin had already been mutilated, and the searing pain once again flashed through his leg.

"So that's your true form then? the woman questioned, removing the hot coal from Loki's sizzling thigh.

"You know, I think the blue quite suits you" she continued. "I think we've done enough with the coal".

She unchained Loki's neck and pulled him from the blood-stained chair.

"Where are you taking me?" Loki panted, his skin still icy as to try and relieve the pain.

"Ooh I just know you're going to love it"

She pushed  Loki out the door and into the dimly lit hallway, torches flaming on the walls.

As they walked, well Loki hobbled, he shied away from the torches on the walls, their orange light reminding him of the hot coal.

They stopped in front of another steel door, this time it had a small window at the top. Orange and yellow light was shining through the window. As the woman opened the door, a blast of heat hit them in the face. She threw Loki into the room, closing the door as he scrambled to escape. 

The heat in the room was already making him sweat, the droplets running down his forehead making trails on his cheeks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading!

If you could give feedback, I would really appreciate it!

Have an amazing day/night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~