Another Jotun?

The steel door opened and a woman was shoved into the hot room along with Loki. As he was standing up, the door closed with a slam that reverberated around the walls of the small prison.

The woman- no, the girl was frail and had a small, thin build. Her knotted, black hair covered her youthful, blue face, the white markings just peeking through.

"Another jotun?" Loki said in his mind.

"Are you okay, Child?" He asked the girl.

"I AM NOT A CHILD" she roared in his face. "And obviously I'm not okay"

Calming down she asked, "Who are you anyway?"

"You don't know who I am?", "I'm the one who nearly destroyed your realm" Loki sneered.

"I am Loki, the God of Mischief, Prince of Asgard" he continued.

"Why is the prince of Asgard in a spaceship, stuck in a boiling hot room then?"

Loki thought for a second, then let the natural blue of his jotun skin show.

The girl gasped.

"As you can see I am not what you thought," he said more gently than before.

"W-why did you try to destroy the home of your people?" she asked timidly.

"My people?" Loki chuckled sadly. "I don't have a people", "Both cast m-, You know what, I don't have to tell you, you small, puny creature"

The girl huffed, sick of Loki calling her names, which made her feel even weaker.

"My name is Káy,", "So call me that," she said loudly, trying to make her voice sound authoritative.

"Okáy" Loki laughed in his head.

"If you wish," he said out loud.

The conversation lulled into silence as they both shuffled into their respective corners, avoiding eye contact with each other.

They spent the next few hours like that, deep in their thoughts, even while being in pain from the heat. They both looked up when the door opened once again.

"Get him" a voice called from the hallway.

The two guards that had shoved Loki into this cell, entered the room, dragging him out into the hall before Káy could even get to her knees.

Loki's body shivered from the relief of being in the cold hallway, as the last two days of constant heat had made him so weak that the even conversation he had with Káy had drained him.

The guards twisted Loki's arms behind his back, forcing him to stumble forward.

"Whe-re are we go-ing" Loki mumbled.

The guards stayed silent, a mask of zero emotion on their faces. 

The guards entered the room where Thanos sat, pulled Loki up to the bottom of the throne, and dumped him onto the ground. One of the guards pulled a chain from his pocket and tied Loki's hands and feet, preventing him from running.

"Have fun?" Thanos asked Loki, tauntingly. "I have brought you here to discuss a deal for your release" he continued.  "Under my command, you will invade Earth, with the army of my allies, the Chitauri, opening it up for me to search for the Infinity stones, safely".

"I could be a King!"  Loki thought.

"But first I must make sure you will obey me" Thanos stated, waving to Ebony who held a golden scepter, tipped with a sharp blade, and at its center shone a bright blue crystal.

Ebony handed the scepter to Thanos who told Loki "The Chitauri gave me this weapon to gift to you, but first I shall use its power to set you under my control".

"You don't want to do this" Loki coughed out as he struggled feebly against his chains.

Thanos stood up from his throne, grasping the scepter in his big purple hands. He made his way down the few steps and stood in front of Loki, grinning as much his face could handle.

He moved forward suddenly and pushed the tip of the scepter against Loki's chest. 

Loki felt a numbness flow over his mind as Thanos took control of him. His eyes turned from red to a light and bright blue, mimicking that of the crystal.

"Take this scepter, go to Earth with the Chitauri army and destroy those puny humans", "I will come down once they kneel for you, to search for the other infinity stones in peace" Thanos commanded.

"I will do as you ask Sir" Loki responded.

"Good, good", "Unchain him now as he will not harm us" Thanos ordered the guards.

The guard who had chained Loki started untieing the bonds around his feet as the other guard unchained his hands.

Loki stood up weakly, lightly swaying from side to side.

"Get him some food and find him some chambers" the Titan commanded the guards.

They marched out of the throne room with Loki following, leaving Thanos, and his children to talk.

"Are you sure this is a good idea father?" a voice said from the left arm of the throne.