Chapter 4

If you wondering who I picture Madeline as, it would probably have to be Leighton Meester, when she was in Country Strong or Gossip Girl, doesn't really matter :)

The boys (Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam) star as themselves in this

And Ellie, maybe Phoebe Tonkin in H20.

If any other characters are added I will be sure to add them in the list. Remember that you can imagine whoever you want to be any of the characters :) x

I arrive at class, I'm 6 minutes late because of the rude guy who I bumped into. What's his problem? It was clearly an accident but he took it so seriously! Why would he yell at me like that, especially because he doesn't even know me?

When I sit down to begin my first class of the year, I glance around the room and who do I see? Of course he's in my class! He's actually pretty attractive, the long brown curly locks, and his piercing green eyes. Just a shame he's an asshole.

When I have gathered my thoughts that this mystery guy is an asshole, I realise that his eyes are locked on mine. I quickly turn my head, my hair flicking back and whipping my cheek.

I get stuck into my work and before I know it class is over. I close my books, put the lid on my pen and zip up my pencil case. I stand and rush towards the door. Just as I'm turning to walk down the corridor, I feel a hand pull back my shoulder.

I rotate around and I am faced with a white t-shirt. I glance up, only to see the asshole (I think that's what I'm going to call him from now on) staring down at me.

I am surprised when the asshole introduces himself.
"I'm Harry. Harry Styles" he mutters.
"Um... I'm Madeline, Madel-" He cuts my sentence off by raising his voice, once again and says,
"Do you know who the fuck your talking to? And you think it's alright to just stare at me in class? Are you fucking crazy?", I'm in shock, I try and speak but I can't. What does this asshole want?
"Who are you to come to me and be so disrespectful, I hit you on accident, and no, I don't know who you are and frankly, I don't really care either!" I scream back when I finally have the courage to talk. He stands there gazing into my eyes. His eyes are very dreamy. And his hair, oh I'd like to pull that hair. What am I thinking? He's being a complete asshole and I'm thinking about how dreamy his eyes are? What is wrong with me!

When I think he is going to reply, he just does what he has done once before and pushes past me. I am not having it.
"No, you are not leaving without a fight, if you're going to be an asshole to me, explain why!" I yell. He stops almost immediately in his tracks, and slowly turns around.
"Look here you little girl, you think you own the place but you don't. I do. Do not try coming into MY collage and thinking your all that, because you're not." he says with force.
"Who's says its your collage? You don't own it" is all I can't think to say. I've been here for too long. I need to go home. He tries to step forward to me and I wonder what he is doing. I come up with a plan. I step closer towards him and with the advantage of being close, I march past him, making sure to hit his side as I do.

I turn back for one last look and to my surprise, he is actually coming after me.
"I'm sorry" he mutters under his breath. What? why is he apologising?
I turn my back and continue walking. I've had enough for one day.