Chapter 8

Harry POV:
WARNING - THIS CHAPTER IS SEXUAL

What a fucked night. Things with Madison aren't going great, she just fucking had sex with another guy, again. When will this stop. The constant fucking around with her? She treats me like shit, hooks up with any guy she can get her hands on? Do I love her?

No. I've only love one girl in my life and that's my mum. My mum is everything to me. But not that anyone knows that.

Too put the cherry on the cake of a night, Madeline came to the fucking party. Madison brung her, of course. Madeline is kinda hot, her curves are too die for, not that I would ever admit that to her. But she never shows them off like she should, she's always been that way, shy.

I am zipping my pants up as I'm walking out of the toilet. I stop and there she is. Madeline is standing in the hallway of this huge house. She looks like she's about to throw up. I feel that it's only necessary to go play with her. I walk over there acting like I can't see her, she's like about to cry.

I take it to the next level of playing and pull an angry expression that I can feel flow through my face. The familiar expression feels somewhat discomforting around her. I walk straight past her making sure I bump into her and and I reach my arm out and push her out the way. I turn around and her blue eyes burn into mine. Fuck she has really fucking beautiful eyes.

"What are you doing here" I say softly as my voice betrays me. Why would my mouth betray me. Fuck. Before she can tell me that, that sounded like a little girl saying it, I interrupt her.
"You shouldn't be here" I say with a, thankfully, more angry tone.
"I...I.. Madison brought me here, I want to go home, I don't drink or so drugs or have sex for that reason", her voice, filled with innocence.
"Wait... What do you mean you don't have sex?" I mutter, is she saying she's a virgin? She can't be. Someone must have fucked her. I'm confused.
"I've never had sex" she says in a high pitched voice. I'm shocked... I'm used to hanging out with girls that have fucked almost every guy in this house, not- this is fucked up. I can't do this to her. Not from what I've done. But I'm still confused. I.. I am lost for words.
"You've... So you are telling me, no one has ever touched you?" My voice is so quiet. I can barely hear what I'm saying over the music.
"Uhhh... No...", she mutters under her breath. Holy fuck. I'm so proud of her.
"How has no one fuc-", I realise how creepy I sound. I stop mid sentence, hoping the music was too loud for her to hear what I said. I find myself very interested in her sex life. What the fuck is wrong with me?
"What's the furthest you've gone? Like with a guy I mean..." I project my voice just so she can hear it this time.
"I've... I've never kissed a guy", her cheeks turn bright red and embarrassments takes over the innocent expression she was holding before. I like the idea of that, no one has ever touched her. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

I recover from my slouch and stand up straight once again. This is so fucked up. I'm angry at myself. I can feel my anger build up inside me. I'm mad at Madison for bringing her here, I am mad at myself for being a creepy fucking person, I'm mad at Madeline for being... Well.. Madeline! I feel my anger needing to be released. So I release it in the only way I know possible. Yelling at people.
"Fucking Madison, stupid bitch! Of course she would bring a pathetic little girl that doesn't drink or smoke or even have sex for that matter to a party! Ha". For the first time in my life, I actually feel guilty for saying shit like that to her. I have never felt guilty. Is this what it feels like? It's a shit feeling. She doesn't even seem affected from my insults. She looks at me with an unreadable expression.
"Arent you's dating?" She says quietly, why is she asking that? Is she trying to make me more angry?
"Is that any of your god damn business? NO", I yell from the top of my lungs, making sure i was loud enough that the people around us would look at us.