Chapter 33

A Moment of Sadness

The living room was dark, quiet to say if it wasn't for the munching of chips and the TV ongoing.

Premiering the latest Endeavor interview, He confirmed the rumors that he has indeed found the youngest son.

"He's at UA with his twin Shoto! Both are really close to each other." Endeavor said proudly.

This definitely wasn't the Endeavor he knows. The cold man smiling like a fool-loving father. As if he has gone soft.

"Fans are saying that you seem happier for a while maybe that was it! So when can we meet this young Hero?" The interviewer asks.

"We'll have to ask him a schedule if ever he accepts. Izuku can be shy."

As much as Touya wanted to know more about Izuku, he couldn't trust Endeavor's words. What if he is using Izuku for fame? He turned off the television and leaned on Takami's Sofa.

Slumping to the couch lazily, he let his thoughts run...

Was Izuku really shy? He let the thought wander his mind for more seconds before getting irritated blanking off his head and think of another topic. 

No topic came to his mind. He sighed, "this is impossible." he muttered, standing up and decided to not spend his day depressed... is it really Izuku? maybe he's just someone who happened to be a look-alike that took the chance to be a hero's son... and if he is Izuku, the real one... isn't Endeavor using him for fame? If not fame... maybe that flaming trash is still on that 'my kids will surpass All Might' obsession. 

Classes had to start again. Of course, the home visit must come to an end. Enji and Rei, along with Natsuo and Fuyumi were grateful to the school for allowing the twin's stay. 

Since the league of villains has been stopped, along with All for One held captive ready to be legally executed soon... the students can study peacefully. Without the constant attacks, Aizawa is happy that he gets his rest from his students' sorry state (injuries from real villains.) and possible traumas.

Quite the opposite for the youngest Todoroki. Izuku couldn't help but feel down these days. Ever since his last home visit, our red hair protagonist filled his thoughts with guilt and sadness.

Even though he was told not to be sad for the fact that he is found and Touya is not... he couldn't help it. But nevertheless, he kept his stoic face. He thought it would hide his emotions well just like usual.

So through the whole day, he claimed that nothing special would happen and everything would be peaceful.

Shoto is feeling uneasy. This said uneasiness lead his eyes to his brother. Others might say that it was nothing since it was the usual apathetic face, at first, Shoto also thought so too.

But Izuku was too serious for his liking. Usually, though very apathetic it may seem, Izuku would hold a soft smile. Barely curving his lips upward, only very observant people would notice. But not today... even though Bakugou tripped and was called a 'dumb clumsy' by a kid on the way to UA gates, even a simple chuckle wasn't heard.

He sighed. Maybe it was about home? Mom did bring up the fact that Touya being found or alive would bring more happiness. The older twin hoped that Izuku won't think too much about it, especially, misunderstand.

Shoto wouldn't say a word but, he saw Izuku in the room where the Butsudans are. Praying before looking at the picture of Touya smiling wide. It wasn't completely abnormal for him to be there but, what's different is that he held an expression. An expression he only held the first time being there in the beginning of being found.

Shoto would find time to comfort Izuku. He thought it would be better to give his little brother time to think and sort out thoughts. Hoping that Izuku would not drown in the guilt, along with the sadness.

Frowning at the pavement, Touya decided to take a stroll, 'enjoy the outside world. get some fresh air.' Hawks said, literally kicking Touya out of his apartment.

Of course, Hawks delivered him a message of saying sorry. Smirking at his phone, Touya didn't answer back to his friend's texts. Instead, he ignored it and snickered at the fact that Hawks would be greatly anxious. 

Despite hating Hawks' advice, he admitted to himself that he really does need a walk. Though he doesn't know why his feet brought him to UA's entrance.

the shock came to him when something wrapped him tightly pulling him into a room before bright lights open.

Shock also went to the face of the other man. Glaring at Touya, Aizawa unwrapped his capture gear and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Serious as ever... but the question is... why did you capture me?" Touya retorted. "I'm on patrol, pass a round of ground checking around campus and you could've been a villain." Aizawa sighed tiredly at the end, wondering why is he answering a question before the other answers his.

"My feet brought me here." Touya's statement was honest, but a bit ridiculous for this insomnia teacher. "you expect me to believe that?" Aizawa deadpanned. Buy a second later, Aizawa could tell that Touya isn't lying. The seriousness, and hidden determination within. Aizawa was an expert to read this type of people.

"Does this gave something to do with the family problem you mentioned? does one of your siblings wanted to be a hero?" Of course, Touya wasn't sure what to answer. He didn't really know if his siblings were forced to be a hero or really do dream to become one. He just gave a shrug.

The problematic face he has on just made Aizawa worried for him. "What exactly is the family problem you have?" Aizawa asks. "I hate my father." That was all Touya gave. Aizawa felt like deja vu is happening to him.

He remembered his student Shoto who has the same daddy issues. But right now, that kid is in the process of forgiving that man. Aizawa concluded something.

"Touya... you should meet two of my students."