My Note

This is really important. Please read till the end.

I didn't write 'author's' note, because I didn't feel like I'm deserving enough to be called an 'author' till now.  Initially I just started this to safeguard my thoughts. I never expected anyone to read it. Never in my wildest dreams, did I imagine that 'Always A Joke' will surpass 200 reads! I saw a dream once, and in this dream, this story took place. Every scene, every thought, every feeling got etched in my mind and soul. Everything felt so real, so life-like, I actually felt it was me who was going through all that. I didn't want to forget it. So I thought, why not write a book about it? And when, just a few moments after writing the first part, my phone started beeping that someone commented on my story, I was stoked! I was so ecstatic that even screamed and did a ducky dance (quite terribly) in front of the mirror. For some reason, the tagging thingy is not working, but it was iknewitXD who was my first reader, voter and commenter. Her responding to the story made me inspired to write more, to actually think of it as a real book. I already know every part, every twist, the ending, the epilogue. I know what's gonna happen in the next chap, and the one next to it, and the next, and so on. The chapters are not pre-planned, when I start typing out my thoughts, the words start flowing by themselves, and just like that, I get the desired outcome for the part. But yet, I rarely give an update. I couldn't bring myself to write it. Yes, I'm happy that you are here with me in this journey. But this also means, there's someone who is eager waiting for me to continue Alyssa's life diary. This also means that someone is having expectations from me. Maybe I shouldn't have ever written this. But like I said, I never really expected (talking about expectations again now, are we? haha)  you to be reading this right now. I'm sorry. I can't promise anything. If you expect, and I write something not good, you'll get disappointed. But the same thing, if you won't expect me to update, and you suddenly get a notification one day that I shared the next part of the story, you'll get surprised. And that would be better right!? So, the main point of this whole rant is that, the book's taking a hiatus. Yes, a hiatus. I may even publish now, tomorrow, next week, a month later, next year, I don't know. But I do know that one day, I will, I definitely will complete my story. Till then, I'm making no commitments. And whenever I do that, I know you'll be waiting.  For me. For Alyssa. The notification box will once again get filled with votes, comments, new memories. I'll once again plan ways to murder Mase with you;)  Alyssa's story will once again come to life. Till then, her secrets are safe with me. 

Until we meet again.

Love, R.