MOM!

This is a solangelo chapter. They didn't get together in boo and toa didn't happen. Written byZo3Nightshade And edited by me. We try to update every week between Tuesday and Thursday. Enjoy!

Will:

It wasn't a busy day in the infirmary. All the cabins had been quite today, which I realized was really strange. I went outside and saw almost everyone huddled together by the fire pit. Katie Gardner looked up and saw me. "There he is!" she shouted. If everyone was looking for me why didn't they come into the infirmary? I thought that was strange but walked over to them. "Will" said Austin, my brother. "What?" I replied. They looked worried. "Well, Nico won't come out of his cabin and all of us had tried to convince him to come out. He's staring at the ceiling and won't talk" replied Austin. That struck me as normal for Nico, but they were obviously worried. I sighed and walked over to cabin 13. I knocked and opened the door. I could see why the rest of the camp was worried. Nico had bags under his eyes and was paler than usual (He was already really pale) Did I mention that Chiron and Dionysus were at a meeting at Olympus? Anyways, his eyes looked distant and his lips were cracked. He turned his head and looked over at me, then his head snapped back, his eyes wide. I decided to talk to him, that didn't work, I didn't want to make physical contact, I knew enough about Nico that he would hate me for that. While I was trying to think of something to do I got a iris message from my clearsighted mom Naomi. (She always paid two drachmas to I didn't have to pay to see her message.) Now really wasn't the time but she started talking. "Hi Will! Your stepdad has a beach house and wasn't going to use it most of the summer and said you could use it and bring a friend! I thought that you could bring that son of Hades that you have a crush on!" I could feel my face turn neon red. I slashed through the mist and ran out of cabin 13, I could feel the entire camps eyes on me. I ran to the woods as fast as I could. I didn't care if I got lost. I found myself at a dead end, a cliff. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. The person hugged me from behind. They were unusually cold, that's when I realized who it was, Nico.