✖️intrduction 0.9✖️

Ella
Ella was quiet. That what everyone said. She spoke as little as possible to most everyone. There are two people Ella talks to properly. Matty, her boyfriend. She felt so safe and secure around him, she couldn't explain it. He made her feel like everything she was doing with her life right now was right. Like everything would turn out okay. Ella loved for Matty to kiss her. She craved the feeling of a blank mind and an exploding heart. She thought about it often which only made her giggle; then her heart would stop, and her face would fall. Until she was satisfied no one was going to ask her why she giggled, then she'd let a small smile slip onto her pale lip's again. The other person Ella spoke to was Jema. Jema was like a sister to Ella. She was always there before Ella even had to ask. Talking to her felt natural. She knew Ella better the she knew herself, though it wasn't visa versa. Ella had always been there. Truthfully Ella couldn't even remember how they met, he just remembers Jema suddenly always being there. And Ella loved that.
This year Ella was starting collage with about 3-4 hundred other tossers. Ella was petrified. Not because of work or exams, she had learn to cope quite well with that. Ella was scared because people were going to talk to her. Ella was going to have to talk back. She was going to have to participate in classes. Her grade depended on it. Ella wasn't sure she could cope with that.