✖️introduction 0.3✖️

Corey
Corey was that guy that everybody liked. Even the people who'd never actually had a proper convocation with him. And when they eventually did, they'd most likely like him even more. He was just likeable. But like everyone else Corey had a tight nick of friends, his closest being Dan. But his friends meant the world to him. It comforted him to know people were with him. That he wasn't lonely. His home life wasn't as secure as he needed it to be. And well Corey had some hobbies that he picked up. He picked then up at the golden age of 15. Pills. Corey liked he get high off Pills. Except now days, he rarely even got high, he just took them as routine. He'd take anything, antibiotics, sleeping pills, weight pills, period pain pills. And he wasn't careful about what he took either, he'd take what he was given and pop 'em, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven... You get the point. But corey was happy, he was so happy all the time. Even when people wanted him to be serious he wouldn't have any of it, 'silver linings' he'd call.
This year Corey was starting collage with about 3-4 hundred other tossers. Though he'd never admit it, Corey liked to keep up with his studies. He had no trouble getting into collage, and knew he'd have no trouble passing collage. He cared about his future. So around going out with friends and having fun, he always found time for school work.
His future is what he looked up too.