Chapter 6- The Plan Begins...

Danny POV

After my vent with Ruse, I wanted to go outside and be by myself. 

I didn't want anyone to be with me, except Ruse, and make my life more hell than usual. 

I let out a sigh and told Ruse that I was going on a walk. 

She asked me if she could come, but I shrugged her off.

"I just want some time to think about some things, Ruse," I told her.

She nodded with happiness, and I left my house soon after. 

I smiled, knowing that I'm going to be careful. 

I didn't want anyone to see me at all, except Ruse. 

As soon as I saw Nasty Burger, I went inside to order a milkshake. 

This time Valerie wasn't here, which I'm thankful for, and order my milkshake. 

I waited out for a few minutes to get my drink, and soon, I left the place. 

I enjoyed the monthly milkshake that I always have and continued to walk. 

It was peaceful because barely anyone's out today. 

It would be too hot for them, but not to me, I'm used to it.

I happily thought about teaching Ruse some new things until I spotted Skulker fighting with Phantom. 

I turned in the other direction, trying to avoid their gaze, but unfortunately, Skulker saw me.

"Well, well, looks like whelp number two arrived at the party," Skulker said, causing Team Phantom to look.

Damn it, I thought, closing my eyes tightly and make a run for it.

I ran while throwing the milkshake at Skulker, which he nearly dodged, and taking multiple turns.

I was out of breath, but I still needed to run since Skulker would try and capture me.

And that's not what I want right now...

"Danny!" I heard Ruse shouting for me.

"Over here!" I whispered as quietly as I could.

She found me after a few minutes, and before I could try to explain what's happening, I heard a vehicle coming closer. 

"Shit! Ruse, help me out here!" I whispered at her.

She nodded and turned us invisible.

Then, with Ruse holding onto me tightly, we flew to the sky. 

I felt my energy from the running reducing as we continued to fly. 

I thought of me flying in the sky back then before the separation. 

I growled about Phantom and his friends before all of this bullshit had happened. 

My face wanted me to pour out tears, but I didn't want to stain our trail far from home. 

Once we got home, I was disappointed wanted my milkshake to remember the event. 

"Damn it... Skulker's going to get it," I said out loud. 

"Hm? That's the ghost's name?" Ruse said.

I shrieked and then relaxed a bit.

"Yeah, he made me throw my milkshake at him while I tried to run," I explained. 

"Aw, I see..." Ruse said, circling me. 

I smiled at Ruse, who smiled back and then sighed. 

"What's wrong now?" Ruse asked.

"I just wonder... Why does everyone hate me? Why does the hate have to go to me? Why can't I be normal? What did I do wrong? What-"

"Enough!" Ruse said, clapping her hands onto my face.

"Who cares if they hate you?! Who cares if they are horrible people?! You are you, Danny. You are kind, brave, sweet, loving, and helpful towards others. Don't forget that," Ruse said, hugging me tighter. 

I felt some energy flowing over my body, but I didn't think about it too much. 

"Thanks, Ruse, I said with a smile.

She smiled happily back at me after she stopped hugging me. 

"Hey, Danny, I got a question," Ruse suddenly asked. 

I could tell that she was nervous for some reason, but I trusted Ruse. 

"Can you help me out with something?" She asked seriously. 

I nodded, very confused about what she was talking about.

"Hold out your hand for me," She command.

I did what she said, and she started to say something in her foreign language. 

The more words she said in a different language, the more energy I was not having drifted away. 

Finally, after she was done, I fell to the ground and groan.

"Sorry, are you okay?" SHe asked, offering her hand. 

I nodded, although my head was killing me, and stood up with her help. 

"Good, the reason I did this is that I needed to transfer some of my powers to you," She said with a smile. 

"You mean..." 

"Yep! You are a halfa again," She said with pride. 

I thanked her and started to fly just like before.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, happily flying up and down slowly. 

"It's been so long since I've done this! Thank you again, Ruse!" I thanked her again. 

Ruse smiled, but when I turned around, I didn't know that she was smiling differently. 

When I turned around, I saw her gone. 

That's weird... Oh, well, I thought. 

It can't be bad for me at all... right?

Ruse POV

Phase one of the plan is going well... I thought, feeling like smiling darkly.

Yet, I can't do that.

Ugh, stupid other me, always with her emotions!

I went to my mind and saw my other half locked inside the cage.

"What did I say about your stupid emotions?!" I snarled.

"Technically, their yours as well-"

"No, they're not!"

"-And I can't let you do this! Look, I get that we are one, but you've never been like this, other me! Please don't-"

"It's too late! The prophecy has begun! Soon, it'll all be over! And you won't get in the way anymore..." I smirked darkly before leaving.

Soon, it'll all be over...