Chapter 1- How It All Began...

Danny POV

I was walking from home after another beat down by Dash and his friends.

It got to the point that I got some scars on my face, yet I can always say that I fell.

Not like my parents will bother to know anyway or Jazz being too 'busy' to notice.

As soon as I arrived at the house, I saw no one.

I started to look around to see if they are here, which they weren't.

I sigh and went up to the bathroom so that I can change the bandages from school.

I didn't bother to clean the wound since some of the ectoplasm that I have left inside me can clean it.

Once I was done with the injury, I saw my face in the mirror.

Not only the scars are visible, but a nasty black eye is there accompanied by a scratch.

Damn it! How do I cover that up?! I thought angrily.

I rushed over to my room and slammed the door roughly.

I grumbled in bed and sigh while tears began to come.

I couldn't stop crying as more and more began to appear.

Why does this happen to be my stupid life?! Why couldn't I be a normal teenager without any bullies?!

I shoved everything on my desk and laid my head down.

I felt like punching something, or someone, but I can't do that.

Since I was all alone at home, I had to do the chores as well as cooking. 

I decided to do my homework later and get everything done now.

I got up from my pity self and began cleaning.

That included grooming, mopping, dusting, wiping the windows, cleaning up the table, and putting up the dishes.

I sigh as I felt exhausted from doing this. 

However, it was still better than have me being yelled at for not doing anything. 

I went to my room again and did my homework just like I decided to do not too long ago.

It was just reading a textbook from Mr. Lancer while writing a summary and answering the questions. 

As I read the book, I came upon a text that said, "Bravery is not a quality of the body. It is of the soul."

"Part of the soul?" Used to be like that but not anymore..., I thought before putting the book away.

I was about to go downstairs and eat, but then I heard a door opening, and I decided against it. 

My stomach rumbled, but I grabbed some chips from my jacket and ate some.

It took a while for my body to get used to not eating with my family, but I always came prepared with food.

Once my body felt satisfied, I began taking off my clothes so that I can shower.

Of course, I had to be sneaky about it, but it would be nice for them to notice.

I shook my head at the thought of that and rushed over to the shower and began turning on the water.

Steam was starting to pour up in the air, and I quickly got in.

I hissed at the touch of the water, but nothing can be done about it.

I grabbed the shampoo and began bathing myself. 

I wheezed at each unbearable pain I felt, from my chest to my legs, and how it was just the beginning. 

I started lightly scrubbing my face and arms, but a sting of discomfort shocked me.

I nearly gave out a scream, but I withheld it.

Can't let them know just yet...

After I was done, I grabbed my towel and went out of the bathroom.

I headed to my room and started changing into newer clothing as well as newly-wrapped bandages. 

I gently got into bed and looked up at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes, and tears formed again.

I bit my lips so that no one can hear me and curled up into a ball.

I couldn't handle the pain anymore and just wanted to die.

Why can't I die now? That way, no one can ever miss me, or they'll feel at least regret.

I was started to agree with the thought of me dying, and I kind of smiled.

Yeah, I'll die on the bridge near the forest. I just hope that it'll make everyone pleased with my action. 

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep before the day would come.

Only, I didn't know that someone had some plans for me as well...

??? POV

Interesting, a human that used to be Danny Phantom before being separated from him. How can things get better from here?  A ghost thought while looking at Danny. 

She smirked before placing a necklace on his desk near his table.

What a unique person. Too bad he wants to end it. Not on my watch~

She took a final look at Danny before disappearing with an evil smile on her face...