Chapter Five

"Daddy, can I listen to Hawwy?" I couldn't hold the laugh back that escaped my mouth. Of course that's what she wanted. The last couple of days she's constantly listening to Harry Styles' album.

The day after we baked a cake and heard Harry on the radio Lily asked to put on 'sweet creature' so I did like always. She's always so calm but happy when she is listening to the song. She can't stop the little smile that is forming on her face.

When Lily was listening on the couch I remembered that Harry told something about an album coming out. The two songs that we already heard from him were good. So after the song Lily and I listened to the entire album that apparently only came out a few hours before.

Ever since then, so for a week now, she is constantly listening to it.

"Of course sweetheart, but just for a bit, and then you have to go to bed. Tomorrow is a big day." She nods her head.

"Yeahhh, going to gwandma and gwandpa ... oh and Ewnie and Dowis and Daisy and Phoebe and Fizzy and Lottie." She said with wide eyes and big hand gestures.

"That's right, so we need a good night sleep, so we're all ready to see them huh." I say to her hopefully that she isn't going to make a tantrum that she has to go to bed after a few songs.

"Okay daddy, just one song?" She says, just like I've hoped.

"Alright, which song do you want?" I ask her, already knowing the answer.

She rolls her eyes. "Sweet cweatuwe of course." Right, she's my daughter, she has her sassy moments.

"Right, I should've known that." I see her nod her head after she giggles.

She jumps in her bed and looks at me, waiting for the song. I put the song on and sing softly along. When the song and I say goodbye and give a peck on her forehead. With another few giggles and I love you's I make my way out of her bedroom.

I check if I have everything packed and ready for tomorrow and when that's done I make my way to bed early because tomorrow is going to be exhausting.

-

It has been a hectic morning. I'm not the most organized person. I'm a bit chaotic, so it didn't surprise me that during the morning I saw stuff, like toys for Lily, that also needed to be packed. I did check yesterday but apparently not good enough.

Lily was tired therefore she clung to me so, it was difficult to finish everything and to make our way to the airport on time.

During the car ride Lily fell fast back to sleep, so the car ride was silent. The perfect moment to relax a little after the rush this morning and before the busy airport.

We arrive at the airport and as expected there are a lot of people. Fortunately not as many as in holiday periods. No families with kids. I assume the people who are here now have to travel for their job or have an early holiday out of the holiday season.

After an easy and fast check in, we're now seated at our gate waiting to start boarding. There aren't many people here. I guess most people are headed to warm places or something.

I was scrolling on my phone for the past 10 minutes when I felt Lily move from her seat next to me. She begins to crawl on my lap. And amused smile made his way on my face. I put my phone away and helped her on her way on my lap. I put my arms around her, and she snuggled further in my chest.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" I ask her when she's finally settled. She doesn't say anything but looks up at me and I see fear in her eyes.

"Are you scared?" Lily snuggled further in my chest and I felt her nod against my chest.