𝕷𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

' Wake up, centipede, " whispered James, giving him a gentle dig in the stomach. ' It's time for bed. '

' thank you, my dear child, ' the centipede said, opening his eyes.

There was a gentle tap on the window.

I ignored it.

Then he got down off the sofa and ambled across the room and crawled into his hammock.

There was another tap.

James got into his own hammock - and oh, how soft ad comfortable it was compared with the hard hard bare boards that his aunt always made him sleep upon at home.

Another tap.

' Lights out, " said the centipede drowsily.

Nothing happened.

' Turn out the light! ' he called, raising his voice.

There was yet again, another tap, but this time I didn't ignore it, I looked over and saw an owl that I knew all too well.

Elizabeth, the family owl.

Unsettled by the timing of the letter, I took the parchment envelope out of Elizabeth's beak.

The envelope was sealed via green wax, the letter b engraved into it.

I opened it.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓾𝓵𝓾𝓼,

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷. 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼. 𝓦𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓽 𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽  𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓸, 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭.

𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴

I could hear my own heart beating.

Who'd told them?

Was it Barty?

No, it couldn't have been.

Sirius?

He wasn't even there!

Remus?

Nope he was with Sirius.

Peter?

No he doesn't have the guts.

Maybe he does?

He was with James earlier that day meaning he could have known something?

There's no way though...

Oh for fuck sake it doesn't matter who did it, Regulus, it matters that your batshit parents now know and are probably going to bibboty bobboty boo a crucio on you!

Tick tock goes the clock.

And less time is left before I have to face the raven.

Knock knock goes the door.

And Dumbledore's here to take me to the Raven.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

HIYA DARLINGSSSSSS

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAP EVEN THO IT WAS LEGIT SHIT L

ANYWAYS SEE Y'ALLLLLLL