𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕰𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖘

𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

He doesn't like me.

Never mind love me!

It was a one time thing - or rather three time thing.

The whole school knew that James Potter and Lily Evans were becoming closer. There were bets left, right and centre about when or how they were going to get together.

Ignoring them was becoming increasingly difficult every day. They would be all you'd hear in Diagon Alley and all around the train. People truly were ridiculous sometimes.

Like hell was I going to sit in a compartment with James fucking Potter and Lily dickhead Evans for 2 fucking hours! 2 hours out of the 7 hours it takes to get there obviously.

Mother made me get the mark just before Sirius got me. Luckily I'm not as idiotic as some of the other death eaters seem to be. I used a concealment charm around my left arm, it's simple yet risky but at that stage I was willing to do anything.

Thank the heavens that James has the brain of a fish when it comes to noticing things.

For example, my feelings towards him.

𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙪𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I swear that is the fifth hundredth time James has asked where Regulus is.

Of course, I know of his stay at James' house during summer but could he have really grown that close to him in the span of a month? Maybe he was just concerned for him! He knew what the Black parents were like when it came to Sirius but, Regulus isn't Sirius. I can't take any more of this.

" James Fleamont Potter if I hear you even mention Regulus' name again for the next five hours I will shove this book so far up your ass that it'll impale your intestines and you'll forever shit blood and pieces of paper. Do I make myself clear? " James slouched back in his seat, his face going a dark shade of pink.

" Yes mother " He crossed his arms across his chest, pouting miserably.  Lily looked away from the window.

" He's right James, you have been mentioning him a lot. " She said with a shy smile on her face. I gave my messy friend another glance before throwing book onto some random fifth year prefect.

" Right there is definitely something wrong. Lily fucking Evans just called you 'James' and you couldn't give two fucks. What's up. " I said confidently, perhaps a bit too confidently as I sounded as if I was about to murder him.

" Even if there was anything wrong I certainly wouldn't tell you here in front of my.... Subjects? Students? Admirers, sorry that's off topic but you get my point ", He sat up and untangled his arms.

I shook my head at him, took my book back and started reading again.

𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

What the fuck is Reggie doing to me? He's not even here and he's still driving me mad!

What would Sirius say if he found out?

Would he ditch me?

Would he hate me?

Is Regulus really worth that risk?

Who am I kidding, Reggie is worth the world and moon.

It just took me a while to figure out.