Upsetting🧡

No TW but if there is it could be yelling (they're your brothers)

You were working on a cute little scrapbook and you thought it looked really good, you were very proud of it. You decided to go show your brothers, they always admired some of the things you make. You went to their room to go show them your wonderful creation. They were planning pranks as they usually do. "Hey guys I have something to show you!" You said happily.

"Not now y/n we're busy." George said not even looking at you.

"It won't take long." You said.

Fred turned around and seemed a little mad "Y/N! GO THE HELL AWAY! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!"

This was very upsetting, they never yelled at you like that. You ran to your room and cried on your bed. They felt bad instantly, "I think we should go talk to them." Fred suggested.

"We? You're the one who yelled." George said.

"Ugh, fine." Fred said and rolled his eyes. He got up and walked to your room, he knocked on your door. "Y/n can I come in?" He asked you. You didn't answer him, you were still crying on your bed. He opened your door anyways and sat on your bed next to you. "Hey, I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"It's fine..." you said not looking at him.

"I'll be back." He said and ran out of the room. He ran back in the room with George. "Okay what did you wanna show us earlier?" He asked you.

"Nothing. It's not important."

"Come one show us! We wanna see it!" George said trying to cheer you up.

You sat up and your eyes were still wet. "Did I make you cry? I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." Fred said with absolute guilt.

You hugged him "it's okay, I was being annoying."

"No. No you weren't. You were just excited to show us something. Speaking of which.... what did you want to show us?" Fred asked you.

"This scrapbook I made." You said picking it up.

George took the book from your hands "Let's take a look at it." He said smiling at you.

They flipped through the pages admiring how nice you made it look, "this is really nice y/n! How are you so talented?!" George asked you enthusiastically.

"We could definitely never do this!" Fred added. You felt better, you knew they felt bad and them trying to make up for it made them happy. They hugged you from both side and you smiled a little. "That smile isn't big enough. You know what we're gonna have to do George?" Fred said shooting George a menacing look.

"I do know." He said smirking back at Fred.

They both started tickling you and you starting laughing "Guys stop!" You yelled.

"Do it more?" George said and started tickling you harder. They both stopped after a couple minutes and you had a big smile on your face. "There's that big smile." Fred said.

"I love you idiots." You told them.

"We love you too." They said at the same time.