The bestie talk

*MORNING*
You woke up and the a stream of sunlight peaks threw you woke up stuffed your face in your pillow and groaned you removed your blanket and went to the kitchen your dad was making French toast and scrambled eggs "morning ready for today" "yea do you have anything planned out" "ehhh no why?" "Nothing just asking" you said questionably "what?" "Your not telling me the truth" "fine I'm meeting Ali today at a cafe place" "really tell me how it goes k" "ok" you went in your room put your hair in a half up half down style and your outfit was a usc hoodie with black ripped jeans you brushed your teeth and did your skin care "Stella! Breakfast" "coming dad" you are your breakfast then your dad dropped you off at school

*AT SCHOOL*
"Hey Tory and everybody" "hey Ella" hi everybody else said. "Hey Stella come on we'll catch up with the rest if you later" Tory said while grabbing you arm and sprinting across the hall. "are you doing anything tonight?" "No why" "great it's a double date me and Miguel and you and hawk" "what no no no a double date?" "yeah why not" "well uh me and hawk are just friends" "duh but you like him and he likes you" "wait he does" you said while blushing hard as a tomato. "well I'm not a hundred percent sure yet but I heard him and Miguel talking about you the other day"

*AFTERNOON *
"hey dad I'm going out with some friends be home by 8?" "sure kiddo who ya going with" "Tory , Miguel and hawk" "Aisha isnt coming" "um no no actually she's having some family problems I think" you said while lying "ok I'm going to hangout with Ali in a few minutes so be ready then and I'll drive you and Miguel up there ok" "oh ok thanks" you get in your shower and we're a white crop top with ripped blue jeans and a non ripped Jean jacket. You were all ready to go your dad was wearing a blue shirt with blue jeans and a non ripped Jean jacket "alrighty ready to go looks like we got the same taste in style" you both laughed a little bit and got in the car you went to Miguel's apartment and but he already opened the door you both laughed and got in the car your dad drove you and Miguel to hold and stuff and your dad went to the cafe with Ali.