Back to school

You wake up at 7:20 you get at of your bed and see your dad making breakfast "morning dad" you said in a sleepy voice "good morning excited for the first day of school" he says while cooking scrambled eggs "eh it's more than likely gonna be the same" you said "well I have to get ready" you said walking to your "ok breakfast is done when you finish changing" he said "ok" you said. You went to your room and opens your closet you got put a yellow tank top on with black shorts your shoes were black and white vans. You walked out of your room and your plate was on the table with scrambled eggs and some pancakes your dad was sitting down eating in the lap top.

"Whatcha doin?" You asked questionably "nothing really it's just ali texted me" he said "WHAT!" You said excitingly "the Ali like Ali in high school Ali" you said "yes the Ali I dont know what to say" he said " what did she say" you said " she said wanna grab lunch" "we'll say sure or yes" "ok" he text her back and says "sure! What time" Ali responds with "1 pm" he looks at you and says "she said 1 O'clock" "yay! I cant wait to here what happens" he laughs "come on kid it's almost time to go to school go get Miguel I'll be in the car" ok he throws the paper plates away and gets and wait in the car you go get Miguel and his mom answers the door "hi I'll go get Miguel" "ok thank you". Miguel comes outside you both go in your dads car he drives you to school and you all chat to each other on the ride.

*At school*
"Alright see you guys at karate" "ok bye dad love you" you and Miguel get out the car and your dad drives off hawk and Tory see you.  "Hey guys what's up" hawk said while doing a handshake with Miguel "nothing much" Tory and Stella hug each other and they walk in school. "So Stella how was I last night" he said while Miguel and Tory walked to class "WHAT!!" Stella yelled hawk laughed and said "I'm joking" you playfully hit him. "Why were you yelling Stella" Miguel asked "nothing....nothing at all" Stella said looking at hawk hawk laughed even more "weirdos" Tory said jokingly at they walked to first period."

-AT THE DOJO
All of the kids are stretching and Johnny calls you over to his office "I'll be back guys" you walk in your dads office "yes sensei" "me and Ali had the best time" "really that's great" " I know right oh and one more thing..I saw Robby" "wow uh um how was he" "he was good he hates me tho" "don't pressure your self over it ok he's the one missing out" "yeah" "you ok?" "Yea I am thanks Stella" " your welcome now we have to get back to training come on" "right" he walk out and chooses Miguel to train the class and do the stretches.