Cobras vs miyagi's

After karate class you and Tory,hawk Miguel and Aisha decided to go to the arcade.You guys arrived at the arcade and you and hawk were going against each other in the screen tik tac to and Tory, Miguel and Aisha were playing a 3 seater walking dead gun game. Hawk won against you in tic tac to you tried to playfully punch him on his side and missed and he said "missed me missed me now you gotta kiss-" hawk paused and looked at you awkwardly you smiled "now I gotta what?" "Nothing nothing" "no you were saying something finish it" "let's go over to Miguel and them k" you both laughed and watched Tory,Miguel and Aisha kill the walkers.

Once they were finish they all walked out of the walking dead game and laughed in there way out Tory's smile fastly faded away as she saw Sam and her little miyagi's you saw Tory's face and said "Tory what's wrong?" You all turned around and saw Sam and her little miyagi's "fucking perfect" you said to hawk Sam saw you guys and walked over with with her little miyagi's "hi Miguel" she said in a flirty voice witch really pissed off tory. Tory kissed Miguel passionately Sam had a poker face on but Stella knew that she was exploding with anger Miguel smirked at Tory "he's mine princess" "yea well your boyfriend liked me once actually I bet when you kissed him he was thinking of me" Tory was about to punch her Aisha stopped her. Stella said "yea and uh how's dead mr.miyagi doing Sam" Sam punched Stella I. The stomach and Tory kicked sam in the stomach and the sweeped the leg on her "ah!" Sam said Robby came up to Stella and Stella knew he was about to punch her so stella took one of Robby's hand and flipped him over and kicked his side hawk kicked demetri on to the ground Robby got up and was about to punch Miguel in the face Miguel blocked it and grabbed him on his stomach and kicked him in the stomach. Security came and got all the cobras off of the miyagi's "rot in hell you bitch!" Tory said to Sam. They were all executed Aisha stormed off mad that they fought Stella rolled her eyes Tory walked over to Aisha "what the hell was that" Tory said "what?" "You not helping us that's what" "look ok I don't pick fights unless they throwing the first punch ok piss off" "yea ok well you can act like cobra Kia and Miyagi do gets along I. Your fantasy world but in reality there the enemy's" "see you tomorrow Tory"

*LATER THAT NIGHT*
everyone had went home you and Tory watched the stars and the plane go over you guys after that you guys sat on the swing and went as high as you could then jumped off you both laughed " I think it's time we head home yea?" "Sure" you guys were walking and assholes pulled up and cat called you guys you both flipped them off "go fuck yourself" they drove off and you and Tory were back home she was at her house and you were at yours you both were ready for bed took your showers and brushed your teeth and hair then Tory texted you m.

*LATER THAT NIGHT*everyone had went home you and Tory watched the stars and the plane go over you guys after that you guys sat on the swing and went as high as you could then jumped off you both laughed " I think it's time we head home yea?" "Sure...

You shut off you phone and went to bed