Back in action

"I can't believe the summer is already over with" Tory said on the phone "same but sents school is tomorrow we're gonna make this the best last day of summer ever"Stella said excitingly. "What should we do" Tory said "well moon is hosting a party so why not go" "ok I'm down see you in 10" "ok see ya".you hang up the phone and pick out an outfit you picked black ripped jeans with a white crop top and a black jacket.you walked out of your room to see your dad on the couch on is laptop drinking beer. "What do you think" Stella said "nice we're are you going?" Johnny said "well I wanted to see if I could go to moons party with Tory,hawk and Aisha". "Ok sure make sure to be home by 11 or 10" Johnny said "ok I will". You open the door to see Tory about to knock.

You and Tory both laugh and went across the street to see if Miguel wanted to come he said sure and you all walked to moons party.Tory was out back drinking with Miguel and some other people you went back inside to get some snacks while you were getting snacks you see Sam,demetri and Robby walk in."well,well I'd it isn't miss princess" Sam looked at you and then looked at moon "you didn't tell me the cobra's would be here" Sam said Tory Wales in to come and get while laughing tory's laugh melted away as soon as she saw Sam "hey princess" Sam rolled her eyes. "Hey cobra" Sam said walking toward outside and bumped into yours shoulder "watch it! Daddy's girl!" Stella snapped at her.

"Is that my new nick name?" Sam said smartly Tory and Sam both got mad and walked towards her moon grabbed Tory and Stella arms. "Cut it out! Both of you just enjoy the party" moon said Sam walked away to Miguel Tory and Stella both went to go get a bottle of whine. "So much for fun" Tory said Stella and Tory both laughed "yeah we just gotta ignore her" Stella said "yeah your right" Tory and Stella decided to go outside away from Sam and talk to a few random people from school with Aisha.

After awhile you looked at the time "oh shit Tory I have to go" Stella said "why?" Tory asked concerned"the time my dad said to be home by 10 or 11 it's 12:30" "shit come on I'll give you a ride" Tory said "hey!I'm coming with my mom is gonna kill me" Miguel said.
They all loath Tory drives you and Miguel home "thanks for the ride Tory" Miguel and Stella said at the same time "no problem Ella and miggy" you go in your apartment at the same time as Miguel you tried to stay as quiet as possible. "Breaking curfew" you froze "sorry dad it won't happen again I lost track of time" Stella said "damn right it won't" he walked back to his room and you walked to yours. You took some pj's and towel and all that stuff got in the shower brushed your teeth and brushed your hair your pj's were black shorts with a white long shirt white black short sleeves and went to bed.