-Chapter Five-

Hinata... Well Emma... Swiped the sweat from her forehead before she grinned. "That was a nice set, Grand King!" She exclaimed. It truly was a magnificent set to her, one on par with Kageyama's.

Oikawa anime cried. "At least someone thinks so..." He said. His teammates glared at him. "Of course we think your sets are amazing! Shitrykawa!" Iwaizumi shouted with an irk mark. Oikawa could feel the hateful glares and smirked a bit.

"Oh really? Then why are you glaring at me, Iwa-chan?" He questioned like a child. Emma laughed. "You two are idiots." She said. Oikawa pouted as usual. "I, the Great King, am not an Idiot. I get good grades and I'm great at Volleyball." Oikawa stated proudly with a hand on his hip. Iwaizumi hit his back. "Yeah, I don't think she meant that, Idiot." Iwaizumi said.

She smiled genuinely. The two reminded her of how she and Ray used to be. Best friends. Though they wouldn't call each other vulgar names or hit each other, unless the other did something really idiotic, they were the same. She felt nostalgic.

"Hinata? You seem to be spacing out." Kunimi said from beside her. She laughed it off. "It's really nothing. I was just... Lost in thought is all." She said with a reassuring smile.

"We're friends and temporarily teammates. If you ever want to lessen that burden on your shoulders, we're here for that. I know you'd rather keep it to yourself, but that's not good for you." Kunimi said. Hinata clenched her fist. "I can't tell you, not because I don't want to but just because I can't. You'd never understand." She said.

"I do understand. More than you know." Kunimi said. "Just think about what I said, k." He added as he walked off, Hinata looking at his retreating figure. "I don't understand... Why did I feel my heart aching...? And my vision..." She said to herself.

*THUD*

She fell to the floor, her eyes slowly closing.

Aoba Johsai hurried to her.

"Hinata!"

|| T I M E S K I P ||

"Kenma... What would you do if you had a friend that you casted away because they reminded you too much of your old self in the past? A past that you hate, but the want to be by their side and protect them grows strong day by day." Kuroo asked the male. Kenma sighed as he continued to play on his switch.

Kenma remained silent.

"Oh C'mon Kenma! Help a friend out." Kuroo said.

Kenma remained quiet.

"Fine then. I'll go ask someone else." Kuroo said as he stood up and left.

"You're dumb Kuro. That's a question you shouldn't be asking. More so, you already know the answer, so why ask. Instead, you should be asking yourself if that friend is worth dying for." Kenma said. He sighed and furrowed his eye brows. "Damn it... I lost." He said. He looked up at the sky.

"Has it really been that long. It's almost time."

---

I'm sorry for the short chapter!

I'll try to update more frequently, but its just hard when I have no motivation.