-Chapter Three-

|Chapter Three - Sensei...|

「𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚟」

"Hey Hinata! Coach is calling for ya!" Noya shouted to the girl. She just nodded and walked to where the Coach was. Noya kinda found it weird, but like many before, he brushed it off as mood.

When she got there she noticed not only Coach Ukai, but Urokodaki and Coach Washijō.

"You needed somethin' Coach?!" She exclaimed cheerfully with a grin.

"Stop it. I know this is just an actual. The three of us do. Now what's wrong? You've been acting different." Coach Ukai stated.

Her grin turned into a frow before she sighed. She stared Ukai straight in the eyes, it gave him chills.

 She stared Ukai straight in the eyes, it gave him chills

"I... I feel like I'm the only one who ever thought of us as a Family..." She replied.

This confused the Two Coaches.

"What do you mean?" Coach Washijō asked.

Urokodaki knew what she meant. "I see... It's about that... In that case, let me explain to these two." Urokodaki said.

The two coaches looked at him.

"You two are well aware of the Demon Slayer Corp and the History of the Demons, correct?" He asked. The two nodded.

"Emma, I mean Hinata was apart of the organization, she was ranked a Hashira. The Hashira of Wrath. A little over three years ago, we disbanded because we had already finished our purpose. We lost many, only a few remaining after the war. We were Hinata's Family, but then we split, she was left with Uzui and his three wives. Sugawara was left with the Ubuyashiki's and Kuroo left with me." Urokodaki explained.

"She????" Coach Ukai questioned.

"Yeah... I'm a girl..." Hinata said with a nervous smile.

"Nani?!"

"What's really been happening these three years?" Urokodaki asked.

"Well... I got home alone, I eat on times I have money for food. I usually get the cheap stuff or else I'll run out of money for food. I sleep alone and do mostly everything alone. I met this cool Teacher, but he died..." Hinata replied.