-Chapter Four-

•Change•

"Urokodaki-san!" Hinata exclaimed with joy and a grin, the opposite of her previous state. This shocked the teams. "Chibi sure did change." Oikawa said with a hand on his hip. "Sure has... He's so much worse.... I think he changed for the worst..." Kindaichi said.

The third years of Aoba Johsai smirked.

"Nah, he looks like he's changed for the better." They chorused.

"Definitely. I don't know what she was going through, but she sure does look happier than before her sudden change." Oikawa said with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Not gonna lie, but is it just me or was he thinner before?" Hanamaki questioned. "I definitely realized that. He looked much paler, thinner, and more tired before his change. I wonder if Karasuno noticed?" Matsun questioned. "I mean, probably not. They're a bunch of Idiots. Did you see the way Mr. Refresher looks at Hinata with hate and then love? I swear, He's a mood with Hinata." Oikawa stated.

Iwaizumi deadpanned. "You're a literal mood, Trashykawa." He stated. Oikaea pouted. "Stop it with the nicknames. Besides, I should know if Mr. Refresher is a mood cuz I'm a mood." Oikawa said proudly.

The team sweatdropped. "Ok, but since Chibi won't play with Karasuno, I wonder if she'll play with us?" Oikawa questioned. The team, who were drinking their water, spit it out, soaking Oikawa, and looked at him in surprise. "She?!" They questioned. Oikawa cringed. "Ew! You are all so freaking disgusting! Why the frick did y'all spit at me! You're lucky I ain't gonna go fill ass Sakusa on you." Oikawa said.

"You said she right...? Why....?" Hanamaki asked hesitantly. Oikawa blinded. Then smirked. "So you're telling me you've never noticed? I'm questioning if I should even tell you." Oikawa said with a smirk, proud.

Iwaizumi grabbed him by the collar. "I swear Shittykawa..." He growled. Oikawa sweat. "Yeah... I didn't wake up to chose death... So imma just tell ya..." Oikawa said.

"Chibi is a girl." Oikawa stated with a close eyed smile. Iwaizumi was so shocked that he lost his grip and Oikawa fell to the floor. "Iwa-chan! That was mean!" He shouted as he groaned in pain. He looked at his team who were literally having a mental breakdown.

"For a second I thought I was gay..." Some people muttered. Oikawa sweatdropped. "Since when did you know and how???" Iwaizumi questioned. Oikawa smirked as his eyes dulled. "Did you really forget my side job?" He questioned.

 "Did you really forget my side job?" He questioned

The team shivered. "God Tōru... Yoy can be Really scary sometimes... What're you planning now?" Iwaizumi questioned. Oijawa just returned to his usual self. "Oh nothing, well not this time." Oikawa said. "Imma just go ask Chibi-chan if she wants to play with us." Oikawa added as he skipped to where Hinata, well Emma, was.

Hinata felt a hand on her head. "Chibi-chan~ Since you won't play with or for Karasuno, do you wanna play with us?" Oikawa asked. She flinched a bit. She didn't notice him despite her heightened senses.

"Uh... Sure...? If you don't mind that is..." She replied. Oikawa just grinned. "Ok! Tobio-chan, I'm stealing your spiker!" He shouted making the boy spit drop his water bottle and dart towards the two. He grabbed Hinata's hand. "No way, Oikawa-san. He's my Spiker. He doesn't go to Seijoh. He's our teammate, not yours." Kageyama stated with his usual scowl.

Oikawa clicked his tongue in annoyance. "A good settlement would know when their spiker isn't performing as they used to. A good teammate should realize when their teammate is down or looking unhealthy." Oikawa stated, seriousness on his face. Hinata blinked and tilted her head up to Oikawa's expression.

"You..." She muttered. "Well, King of the Court, I'm going to play for Seijoh today. There's nothing you can do to change my mind." Hinata stated, mocking his old name. She knew full well why he acted like a tyrant in Junior High, but she didn't want anything to do with anyone who was related, in any way shape of form, to Suga and Kuro, well Norman and Ray. (Ngl, I'm kinda thinking of changing Norman to Lev and Ray to Kenma, but it would be a lot of work rn.)

Kageyama's grip loosened in surprise as his eyes widened. Hinata took the moment to retract her arm from him and leave with Oikawa. "So~ They still don't know you're a girl? After all the time you've spent with them." Oikawa said. "You sure do know A lot, GranD King. I wonder just how much you know." Hinata said.

"I know enough. I even know all they say back to the Orphanage and the Demons along with the Demons Slayer Corps." He replied with a grin. Hinata smiled at him. "I must say. I am impressed. Someone so young, yet so smart and observant. How long have you known exactly?" She asked, hesitantly.

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you. You know... It's better to express your pain you your friends than to lock it inside. By the time you would've graduated High School, you would've exploded with Emotions, destroying not only others around you, but yourself as well. I was hoping for a change... To be honest. I was going to help you change during the Training Camp." Oikawa explained.

Hinata felt something warm in her heart. She gently smiled. "Thank you... Oikawa-san... You're not as bad as everyone makes you out to be." Hinata said. Oikawa was taken back by the random sentence.

Never in his years of living, had anyone ever remotely called him 'Nice' or'Not as Bad'. No one really even called him by his name and they did, he would end up in dangerous situations later because of the person who usually called him 'Oikawa'.

"Yeah yeah. Don't think too hard, Chibi. It's not like I'm still not bad and Dangerous. For all you know, I could be apart of the Mafia or sumth." Oikawa said.

"No matter what you are, you're still Oikawa, the grand king."

"You're to naive."

"Nah. I already know your side job."

"Eh? Since when???"

"You're not the only one who notices things."