|Chapter|05|

❀°•❀•°❀

❀°•❀•°❀

It was a twenty minute drive to arrive at his house. Estelle went to fall asleep a couple of times but the pain in her head wouldn't let her. They were both really quiet the whole time. Estelle had noticed the way he was grabbing the steering wheel as his knuckles had turned white. His clenched jaw made her realize that he was still angry.

He parked the car in his garage and exited the car before he went to her side, picking her up once again. She didn't complain and instead wrapped her arms around his shoulder, feeling him stiffen under her touch. He unlocked the front door and walked inside, closing the door behind him.

He switched on the light with her still in his arms with ease. He placed her on the soft couch and went to grab the first aid kit. She touched the area where it hurt on her head and groaned in pain. She heard him coming back and raised her eyes to look up at him.

He crunched in front of her, making him be on the same level as her and grabbed the betain, pouring a little bit on the cotton. He looked at her for a second before he placed in on her wound gently. She winced and grabbed his wrist tightly. His enticing eyes moved back to her and she noticed that he had a soft expression.

He looked at her asking with his eyes for permission. She bit her lower lip, making his eyes lower and she nodded, letting his wrist free. Instead, she grabbed his other hand in a tigh hold and waited.

He pressed it on her wound and she squeezed his hand. He placed it beside on top of the paper and he put on a band aid plaster. In the meanwhile, she was playing with his fingers, in an attempt to distract herself, tracing his veins on his hands.

"Thank you for saving me." She whispered soflty, her hand rubbing his hand. He stopped his movements and looked at her.

"You don't have to thank me. I couldn't let this old rug treat you like that." He replied sternly. She looked up at him with gentle eyes.

"Still, I feel stupid for not doing what you taught me. If it weren't for you I don't know what would have happened." She said with sad eyes. His jaw clenched and he pulled her to him by the back of her head.

She took a sharp breath as she felt his hands wrap around her waist. After a second, she hugged him back, snuggling her head into his neck.

"It's ok. It can happen to anyone. It's not your fault. You are fine now. Please, don't be like that." He murmured against her brown hair. She nodded her head against his neck, feeling a bit better.

Her heart was pounding in her chest and her ears were burning. His sudden action convinced her that she was feeling something about him. He might have this cold and ignorant attitude but she knew he was not like that.

There were times where after they were done with their lesson and she would wait outside in the dark for her friend. She would notice him standing around the building, trying to hide in the dark. He would wait for her to get in the car and then he would leave.