|Chapter |03|

❀°•❀•°❀

❀°•❀•°❀

The days passed by painfully slow for Estelle. She waited to hear from her friend but she got nothing. She started to believe that this guy didn't want to tutor her and that's why she hadn't had a response from Mr. Jordan.

She was currently laying on her soft bed. She had wrapped herself with her white fluffy blanket and was reading her favorite book. She heard her phone go off and she immediately picked it up.

"Hello?" She questioned.

"Sis, I got some good news for you! You have to be ready in twenty minutes because you have your first boxing lesson. I will come pick you up." She heard her friends happy voice through the phone and before she could answer, she hung up on her.

She stared at her phone, puzzled. Her mind proceeded what her friend told her. A huge smile formed on her face as she jumped from the bed, almost falling on the hard floor with her face as her leg had gotten tangled up with the blanket.

She darted over to her bathroom and changed her clothes. She put on her black leggings with her black bra. She wore as white tank top over her bra and as for her hair, she decided to do two braids. She didn't put on makeup because she knew it would wash off with her sweat.

She heard a honk coming from outside and she grabbed her bag, knowing it was her friend. Her parents were working so they wouldn't have to know anything. She hurriedly locked the front door and run over to the car.

She got inside and her friend immediately speed off. Estelle asked questions about her teacher and if her friend knew anything about him but Sarah kept her lips sealed. She eventually got tired of insisting and leaned back on her seat, defeated.

It didn't take them long to get to the building. Estelle looked at the building with a confused expression. It looked old and abandoned. She quickly followed after her friend and watched as she unlocked the old silver door and pulled her inside by her wrist, making sure that no one noticed them.

Estelle stayed silent as she observed everything around her. It was really dark and she would have bumped into a wall if it wasn't for Sarah leading the way. It looked as if she had been here before.

Eventually, they came at a stop. Sarah knocked the door and waited for a reply. A grunt was heard and she walked inside, not even once leaving her friends wrist.

Estelle looked around in amazement. The room had only one big widow. She looked at the gray walls and noticed the floor had some black exercise mats. She looked at the weights in the corner of the room before her eyes moved to the boxing bag in the middle of the room.