|Chapter |02|

❀°•❀•°❀

❀°•❀•°❀

Killian moved to the side, making Ryan fall on the ring string. Ryan groaned and sat up. He snapped his head at him and throw him and irritated glare. He didn't waste a second and charged at Killian.

Killian stepped back, balancing his weight on his left foot, and threw his right fist out in a curved punch at his temple. Turning ninety degrees to the side, he brought his right forearm up to counter the blow, formed a fist with his left, and threw it at Killians outstretched jaw.

Ryan watched in shock as he saw no sight of pain form on his face and he had used all of his strength, it looked like he was used to being punched. He gave him a cold stare and started approaching him with slow steps.

Ryan swallowed the lamp forming in his throat and pulled on a brave face. Killian hit him under his jaw, making him step. He shrugged his shoulder up and moved closer to him. He hit Ryan on the face three time, two rights and one left. He stumbled back, blood rushing from his nose.

Estelle was too astonished to move. Killians moves were short and deadly. It was as if he knew Ryans moves before he even did them.

Ryan went to punch him but Killian grabbed his wrist, turning over and flipping him on his back with ease. Ryan arched his back as he gasped in pain. He stood over him and waited for him to get up. The crowned went crazy. They were cheering for Killian.

After a couple of second, he gained the strength to stand in his feet. Killian  kicked Ryan so hard in the face that it seemed his head would fly off. Then he stood over Ryan, who spat out blood and teeth. When Ryan struggled to his feet, the bigger man immediately knocked him down again and then ground his face into the floor.

“He’s gonna kill him," Sarah said, her face going white. Estelle stayed silent as she watched with suspense.

Everyone went quiet as the coach counted down. Ryan was still laying on the floor, not showing any signs of moving. The coached yelled the last number and pulled Killians hand up,which meant that he won.

Cheers and whistles were heard across the room. Everyone clapped and whistled, along with Estelle. She was truly amazed. She had never seen someone win a fight this fast.

Ryan slowly gained his consciousness back and his manager helped stand up. Kilian shook hands with him and walked out of the ring, not sparing him another glance. The girls circling the ring had unbuttoned their shirts, exposing their cleavage. She rolled her eyes at them and decided to look at him.

He didn't even spare them a glance as he approached the door, which lead to the restroom. He walked right by Estelle and she noticed the side glance he gave her, making her unconsciously blush. Her friend wiggled her eyebrows, giving her a naughty look. She pinched her hand, making her squeal and fake pout at her.