Part 33

Kendall's pov:-

It was an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset. At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from naked tree branches.

Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn't crack when you stepped on them.

We'd have a small group of close family and friends dressed in beach attire for comfort. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them on the sand.

"Okay, okay Kendall, you need to breath... Can you do that for me??" Gigi asked me.

Only five minutes remained before I my wedding began; I was nervous just like the first time I went on a date with her. I still remember it soo vividly. Crashing into Y/N changed my life forever and now here I was, ready to walk down the aisle. My heart was beating super fast.

"I can breathe," I said to her, "I just need my grandmother's necklace to calm down."

My two friends looked at me wide-eyed. "Uh, Kendall... about that."

(Thirty seconds later)

"What do you mean you can't find my necklace! I can't get married without it. It's my lucky charm. No way.

"Look," Gigi, bridesmaid number one, my best friend, said, "Everyone's here and has a program. It's about to start. I see Y/N waiting at the end of the aisle and she's just as nervous as you.

DO you really want to not marry the love of your life over a necklace?"

I shook my head.

"Good, because she didn't take that bullet for you so that you could mess up your wedding"she said with a laugh 😂

The people had started seating themselves by now. The entrance doors had started closing.... This was it! My wedding 💒

Soon, the bridesmaids and groomsmen took their places...I saw that Hannah was cracking a few jokes to help calm
Y/N but it wasn't working...

Finally, the priest came out and asked every to stand. It was my turn! All eyes would soon be on me. Stormi lined the path with white rose petals as the music started.

I only took two steps out before I was greeted by my father. He escorted me down the aisle, which seemed longer than before.

He became my strength; without him I would faint. The guests looked at me, taking pictures of my dress, waving at me, smiling- one thing was for sure, though... no one made a sound.

Up ahead I saw her, Y/N. My future wife, the love of my life, my everything. She stood taller, her shoulders back and eyes on me. If I wasn't mistaken I could have sworn tears filled her eyes.
She was the same person that I had fallen in love with, except more beautiful than even in her white dress

Unlike her, my nervous kicked in ten-fold. The attention felt like too much for me to handle. Good thing I only had ten more steps to go.

At the end of the aisle my father hugged me, said "I'm proud of you" and then presented me to my soon to be wife. My father placed my hand in Y/N's and smiled. As a couple, Y/N and I stood in front of the priest.

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)