Part 26

No one's pov:-

It had been a month since Bella's accident. Her condition was getting better day by day but Y/N still felt responsible for this.

Police soon found out that this was intentional. They found the security surveillance of a nearby gas station. But unfortunately they couldn't ID the person.

When she found out that someone did this deliberately, she had mentally decided to take revenge.

Kendall was really supporting through this. She made sure that Y/N ate on time and took care of Y/N. Afterall she knew Y/N was the one.. 🥰☺️🥰☺️

Y/N and her own bday was just a few months away... She wanted to make it special for Y/N since Y/N had already suffered a lot 😭😭 she had a solid plan in her mind...

Anyways, today was a special party that Kendall was invited to.. she decided to bring Y/N along and introduce her to everyone 🥰🥰

Kendall's pov:-

We arrived at the party fashionably late 🥰🥰🥰 I went around introducing Y/N as my gf🥰☺️ it was mostly a whole lot of A listers...

After almost a hour, I noticed that Harry was present there.. my ex.. 🤢🤢

A lot of people think that Harry is a sweet, kind, caring guy... Well let me tell you that he isn't any one of those things...

He was just a douche who thought that the world revolves around him... He never cared for me ..all he wanted from me was s*x..

I had to bear him because my mother had signed a contract with his manager..another fake relationship 🤢🤢

I hated him from the core of my heart but I had to act like I didn't.... "Hey kendall, how are you ?" He asked as he stood before me, trying to act like he cared... "I'm great " I replied without looking at him

"Wow, since when do you hate me soo much" he enquired..."THIS ASS*OLE" I thought ...

"Look I have other important things to do than waste my time talking with" I grumbled "what do you want?" I continued....

"Can we go somewhere more private...there's something I need to say to you" he asked with a little kindness in his voice.. "Fine!! But make it quick" I said before I looked at Y/N talking with someone.. she noticed me and smiled 🥰

I followed Harry as we exited the room and went in the garden... "What Is it? " I asked sternly with my hands crossed... "Look why are you wasting your time in that girl!!?  Leave her..I'll take care of you, Kendall" he said and took a step closer to me ...

"She is a no-one compared to me! I'll take care of you, Kenny " he said as he tried to kiss me....I tried to push him but he was strong..

"Hey get off of her !!" I heard Y/N shout as she ran towards us and punched Harry in his face!!! "THATS MY GIRL!! I thought.. 🥰🥰

Harry immediately got up and punched Y/N in the stomach.. she fell on the ground, hurt ... I tried to hit him but he tossed me aside and kept hitting Y/N..

Y/N kicked him off herself and got up..he got up again and tried to hit Y/N in the face but Y/N easily dodged it and returned the punch😁

Harry just wasn't giving up..he pushed Y/N on the ground and started hitting her...

The guards arrived in the mean time and took Harry away from Y/N..she lay sprawled in the ground..I went and helped her up .. she was hurt badly ... We immediately drove to our house ..

Y/N's pov:-

I sat on the sofa waiting for Kendall to return with the first aid kit.. "it's nothing...I'm fine" I said as she sat beside me and opened the kit..

"That asshole got what he deserved!!" I exclaimed as kendall cleaned the wound on near my eyebrow..

"I swear to god Y/N if u pull something like that again,  I will kill you myself" Kenny grumbled angrily....

"Are you seriously gonna turn this on me ???! That son of a bit*h tried to kiss you and you are scolding me for Protecting you !!!??" I shouted...

"It's not that Y/N. What if something had happened to you!!?" she said looking scared ... "What if something had happened to you, Kenny!!?" I retorted...

"Look I was just protecting you, kendall" I answered..."Ik , Y/N... but  at what cost ??!" she responded as she applied ointment carefully..

"Can you not move your eyebrows so much!!" She exclaimed in agony... I deliberately wiggled them again just to make her angry...🤣🤣she got really pissed

"Y/F/N (your full name) , can u stop doing that ?? " She pleaded... "Only if you give me a kiss" I said and pouted 😚😚

"Nope.. this is your punishment for irrigating me!" She said as she got up.. I held her hand and pulled her on me as she was about to leave....

"Now you will have to kiss me baby" I said ...."if don't then what?" she asked and she tried to get up ...

"Well" I paused and started tickling her on her stomach 😆😆...she stared laughing and pleaded me to stop but I continued 🤣🤣

After a few more seconds, I stopped and asked "now will you kiss me?.....she gave me an angry stare and kissed me lightly...

Even in that small kiss, she made me feel a dozen things at once... I should have gotten used to this feeling but for some reason i didn't 💖💖 I just wanted her

"Shit!! I'm falling for her!!" I realised and kissed her back🥰🥰

(A/N
Guys if you are liking the story please vote and comment....the more votes and commets I get , the more motivated I will beto write🥺🥺)