Part 4

Kendall's pov:-

I looked out from my window. I could see Paris clearly from my flight. I was drinking wine when the landing announcement was made. Since I was young, I was afraid of this phase of flight. Landing. I don't know why but even though I had travelled a lot through airplanes, I was still afraid of landing. It may seem very childish but it was the truth.

As we were heading towards the runway, we faced some turbulence. The plane shook a little. I tried to focus on something else but all in vain. Suddenly I tried to think of her. Her eyes and her half hidden smile behind her mask. I tried to imagine how she looks.

I was soo deep in her thoughts I didn't realise that we had already landed and people were exiting the plane. 

I smiled sheepishly. "This girl ☺️☺️!!" I thought. I got up from my seat and took my bag from the compartment above and exited the plane. My bodyguards escorted me towards the airport exit.

As soon as I stepped outside the airport, I felt that same feeling again. Only this time it was stronger than before. I wanted to ignore it but I couldn't. The paps were already snapping pictures of me. I posed for some and then sat in my car. Before I realised I fell asleep.

After about an hour, I reached my hotel and went straight to my room. Tomorrow was my show for Calvin Klein.

I was really passionate about my career. Now everything seemed easy but it wasn't easy at all when I started. I had to work a lot to reach this position. A lot of people said that this was all because of my elder sisters , Kim and Khloe. But they don't the truth.

It is correctly said that
"But you’ll never know unless you walk in my shoеs
You’ll never know, my tangled strings
‘Causе everybody sees what they wanna see
It’s easier to judge me than to believe"

(A/N:- where are my blinks at!!!??🥰🥰also do you want me to write fanfics about bp too? If yes pls comment)

My mom always used to criticize me. She said that she wanted what was good for me but she never showed that. She always commented on what I should wear, how I should talk, walk and behave. I was ok with it but I also wanted her to tell me that she loved me.

My sisters were really supportive especially Kylie. Kylie has always been there for me. Not because she was my little sister, but she actually understood me.

Other than her, Gigi was the only person I could trust completely. Me and gigi have been friends since the beginning. We both trusted each other and genuinely cared about each other.

 We both trusted each other and genuinely cared about each other

I was soo deep in thoughts I didn't realise it was already 8 pm. I decided to take a shower and order some food.

As I was eating, I recieved Gigi's text

Bestie😘🥰😍

Hey , did you reach Paris safely?

Yes 😁 landed safely about an hour ago ;)

That's great to hear :-D

All the best for tomorrow's runway ;)
Don't worry too much.

You'll do great 😉

Thanks 😊 I needed to hear that🥰

I'm eating rn 🍝🍝

I'll call you later

Take care 💖 bye❤️

After that I went to sleep happily knowing that I will see her again tonight 😁

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)