Part 14

Y/N's pov:-

When we entered the room, Bella was sitting on the bed, scrolling through her phone.

She looked up and gave a light smile. I told Hannah to sit next to Bella.
Then, I started explaining the last 3 days of my life. How they had changed drastically.

"Woah!!" they said in unison. "I know" I said. I looked at their faces. Bella was thinking 🤔 and Hannah was hyped up 😆.

"So, what do you guys think? Should I give this a try ?" I asked nervously 😟

"Only if you want to. Take some time and think about it. Do you actually like Kendall or is she just another celebrity crush of yours? Don't jump to conclusions!" Bella replied

"That's why we have decided to meet and get to know each other. I think I genuinely have feelings for her. Since the first time I crashed into her.

At that time I didn't know that she was a celebrity. But I still felt attracted to her. So she definitely isn't just a celebrity crush🥰😌" I replied confidently 😎😁

Bella nodded. Hannah immediately confessed " I think I might like Kaia a little bit. 👐👐 and I think she likes me too. She was very intentionally flirting with me.

I know this is kinda like cheating. But I can't help it. When I started talking to her I realised we had soo much in comman.

Plus she recently went through a terrible breakup. That douche, Jacob Elordi cheated on her with some random girl. It onle fueled my feelings. But I'm not gonna break Zayn''s heart. So I'm not gonna do anything" Hannah waited for our reactions.

"Look, I dont know a lot about these things, but I think you should talk to Zayn about this. I think he'll understand" I told her. Bella agreed with me.

"Well, today was a very confusing day but in a good way. So let's get some 😴" I suggested. We all crawled into our places and drifted off to sleep.

I tossed and turned but wasn't able to sleep. I was worried about a lot of things. "What if I don't deserve Kenny? What if she loses intrest in me after some time?" Suddenly my phone dinged. I checked who was texting me.

 I checked who was texting me

After that I went to sleep and luckily I slept peacefully 🥰☺️🥰🥰

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)