𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐧,, 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Babe!" (y/n) yelled, running across the apartment to Corpse who was at his computer editing.

"Yes?" Corpse replied, turning to look at her.

"I need you to break up with me for like five minutes." (y/n) said, "Okay? Great." She said giving him a thumbs up before turning to run away back to the living room.

"Wait!" Corpse stopped her. She slowly turned back to face him with a confused look.

"What?" (y/n) questioned.

"Why do you want me to break up with you for five minutes?" Corpse asked, staring at her with pure confusion.

"Because Olivia O'Brien just released a new song, and I have to listen to it single." (y/n) explained like he should've already known.

"Why?" Corpse questioned still confused.

"Because it's a breakup song, and I have to be pissed off and heartbroken to really enjoy it. So breakup with me." (y/n) demanded.

"(y/n), I'm not breaking up with you." Corpse shook his head with a sigh.

"But I need to listen to Josslyn." (y/n) whined.

"Just pretend you're pissed off and heartbroken." Corpse shrugged.

"No, I need to really be pissed off and heartbroken, so break my heart. Right now, I'm ready." (y/n) took a deep breath as if she was preparing herself.

Corpse watched her with unamused eyes before putting his headphones back on and turning away from her.

"Fine." (y/n) sucked her teeth, nodding her head. "I'll just find a Roblox boyfriend, and have him break my heart instead." (y/n) said dramatically leaving the room.

"Okay, have fun. Love you, baby." Corpse shouted.

"Shut up, bitch!" (y/n) screamed. She rolled her eyes hearing him start laughing at her. "He's so annoying." She mumbled throwing herself on the couch.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜