𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞

Requested by @firepheonix1321

disclaimer: there is name calling (use the word slut) i'm not sure if that can trigger people, but i wanna mention it before just in case. also this is angst so...y'know

"I don't understand why you're mad." Rae said following behind (y/n) as they entered their apartment.

"You were all over that guy there." (y/n) exclaimed, clearly a little tipsy.

The couple had went out to a bar together, and when (y/n) had went to the restroom, she came back to Rae talking to two guys at the bar. She thought she saw Rae flirting with some guy, but she didn't even give Rae they chance to explain that she was trying to make him go away. Then, an argument started in the car.

"I was not!" Rae defended, looking over at (y/n) disbelief. "You really think I would do that?"

"Well with you acting like that, I don't know anymore." (y/n) said.

"Acting like what?" Rae questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Like a slut." (y/n) spat. When she realized what she had said, her face fell and a small gasp left her lips. "Rae-" She tried to move forward and grab her hand, but Rae immediately stepped back and ran to their bedroom with tears forming in her eyes. "Rae, wait."

"No!" She said slamming the door shut, and locking it. 

"Baby, I'm so sorry." (y/n) apologized. "I swear, I didn't mean that." She waited for an answer, but Rae was quiet. "Rae, I was just angry. I didn't mean that at all." She knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone." Rae yelled through the door.

"Baby, please open the door." (y/n) pleaded. "You're not a slut."

"Then why'd you say I was." Rae asked, her voice cracked showing she was crying, making (y/n) hate herself even more.

"I don't know. I was being stupid and jealous." (y/n) replied. "Please open the door, baby."

It was quiet for a moment. She couldn't hear a peep from Rae until she heard the door unlock. (y/n) stepped back as the door opened. Rae stepped in front of her, her eyes red with tears still pooling out of them. Her hands moved to her face to wipe off her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Rae." (y/n) pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around her. "I never meant to hurt you." She placed a kiss on her head. She held her tightly and repeated apologies.

I didn't know how to end this :(

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜