𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞

Requested by @Scookie101
I hope you like it!

Rae sat on couch cuddling with (y/n). Some horror movie was playing on the tv and Rae hated it. It was too scary and everything was making her jump, but (y/n) liked it and she knew if she saw that Rae wasn't enjoying it she would change it.

(y/n) looked over at Rae, seeing the fear on her face and how she was shrunk back into the couch.

"Rae?" (y/n) asked. Rae looked up at her with a scared smile.

"Yes?" She questioned softly.

"Do you wanna change the movie?" (y/n) asked with a hint of worry, but mostly amusement.

"No, why?" Rae asked. (y/n) gave her an 'are you serious?' look and titled her head.

"Babe, you're obviously scared. We can watch something else if you want?" (y/n) offered.

"This movie is really scary, but you're really into it so I'm trying not to cover my face the whole time, but-
WHAT IS THAT?" Rae yelled as some jacked up creature, all bloody and beaten, suddenly popped up on the screen. She quickly threw the blanket over her head and curled into a ball. "Change it please." Rae said still hiding.

"Scaredy cat." (y/n) laughed as she grabbed the remote to change it. Rae reached her hand out and smack her head.

"Shut it." Rae demanded making (y/n) laugh even more.

I tried to make this longer, i'm sorry :(

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜