𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬,, 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞

Rae walked into her room seeing (y/n) was still asleep. She carefully climbed back into bed and hugged (y/n) from behind. She placed a small kiss on her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Hm." (y/n) stirred a little starting wake up. She opened her eyes, but quickly closed them again. The lights to bright for eyes. "Ow." She mumbled covering her eyes with her hands.

"Good morning, baby." Rachell said softly, smiling at her girlfriend. (y/n) turned back over rubbing her eyes before opening them again.

"Morning." (y/n) replied with a raspy voice.

"Did you sleep good?" Rae asked brushing some of (y/n)'s hair out of her face. (y/n) nodded and stared up at Rae.

"What?" Rae asked smiling. (y/n) shrugged with a tired smile.

"You're beautiful." (y/n) said making Rae blush and leaned down to kiss her, but (y/n) stopped her.

"What's wrong?" Rae asked confused.

"I have morning breath. I need to brush my teeth." (y/n) pushing the covers off to get up, but Rae grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

"I don't care." Rae said getting on top of her and placing kisses all over her face before landing on her lips. (y/n) smiled and pecked her lips before pulling away.

"I really need to brush my teeth though." (y/n) said. Rae sighed dramatically and fell back onto the bed.

"Fine." She groaned. (y/n) shook her head amused and got up from their bed.

"Thank you." (y/n) mocked her before going into the bathroom leaving Rae to lay on the bed alone.

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK!

Send in some requests!

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜