Chapter 27 Whats wrong!?-Last Chapter

Chapter 27 what's wrong!?                                                   

I wake up in a cold sweat screaming on the top of my lungs.  "Shh, everything okay" I hear Greta telling me.  I panicky scan the room and notice I'm in Damon's bedroom.  I can barely see Greta because it's pitch black.  I glance through the window in Damon's bedroom and can't read anything because it's so dark.                                                                     

"Where's Damon?" I ask looking all over the room for him.  I don't see him.  Where is he!?  He needs to be here with me.  I'm scared.  I need him with me!  I keep repeating in my head.                                                         

"Jaylin . . ." I hear softly say to me placing her hand over my hand.            

Tears come to my eyes.  Where is he?  Why won't she answer me?        

"What's wrong?  What was the bad dream this time?" Greta asks.              

I look away from her; like she can actually see me and I need to hide my face.  "I was in a field . . ." I begin going back into the dream.  "It was a very odd field.  I was the only one in the field, but not for long.  It was completely dark." I stop where I am in my story and more tears come to me.  I finally go on.  "All of a sudden Damon appeared.  But he was in a cage.  Under the cage was fire.  And around the fire was tanks filled with sharks.  I ran as close I could to him trying to help, but there was no way.  After ever minute the chain that was just magically being held up, would carry him down closer and closer to the fire and sharks.  I couldn't help him." I finish the last sentence balling.  I start crying so hard I start to shake also.

Greta doesn't say anything.  She just simply crawls into the bed and motions for me to get closer.  I do ask she asks.  She starts to stroke my back as I lean my head on her chest.  I feel like a little kid.  I haven't gotten comforted like this in a very long time.  Since I was really little.                              

I don't know how long I slept with her in the bed with me.  I open my eyes immediately knowing my surrounds and what happened in the middle of the night.

I see Greta isn't in the bed with me anymore.  Huh, why didn't I notice her getting out of the bed?  I must have been really out of it in sleep.                

I get up out of bed and all of a sudden smell eggs, bacon, and toast.  Does Greta always make breakfast in the mornings or is it just because I'm here? 

I look down and see I'm in a gown that doesn't look familiar.  How did a gown get placed on my body without me knowing!?  I sigh.  I am really always this out for Greta to dress me and place me in bed?  Is it a pregnancy thing or is it just me?                                                           

A rush of stress starts to overpower me.                                                

I walk to the bathroom and start to get my things together.  Maybe if I take a shower it will relax me.  I have left a few of my clothes here at Greta's.  She doesn't mine.  She's told me, if I want too, I can just move in with her for a while.                                                                                   

I've honestly thought about moving in with her, but I'm scared.  I'm scared if I do then my parents won't talk to me anymore.  Like they really do now, I know, but still.  I love them because they are my parents.  And I'm going to need them when this baby comes.