Chapter 4

(There might be some slight spoilers, so those of you who don't read the manga read with caution. )

                                                                           Hanako-kun (POV)

'Did he just say what I think he just said?' I asked myself 'He found a way for me to be human? For me to be living, breathing, and alive once more?' 

I stood there in silence, not able to utter a word. I couldn't believe what he just said. 'Wait does  that mean I don't have to be tied to this school anymore and that I can roam freely and see what has changed since I was last alive? Not only that but I could be with Yashiro, I wouldn't have to worry about the rule that says humans can't date apparitions. I could finally be free!'

I was so happy I couldn't believe it, I was going to be alive. But then I snapped back into reality  and realized that I could never be human again, well more like I didn't deserve to be human again. Plus I had a sneaking suspicion that Tsukasa was up to no good.

"Sorry Tsukasa but my answer is no, I don't want to become human again." I replied

"Aww too bad, well the offer will stay on the table if you ever change your mind." He said with a grin on his face.

"Trust me I won't."

"Ok if you insist. See you soon Amane." He said while leaving me alone in an empty hallway.

I headed back to my bathroom wondering what all that was about and why my brother of all people wanted to help me. Well whatever the reason it didn't matter because I have more important things to do. I grab a pencil and a new sheet of paper and get to writing.

                                                                                    Narrator (POV)

Every day for a month Yashiro received love letters from her mysterious admirer. Each one different from the last.

                                                                                   Yashiro (POV)  

Aoi and I were walking to my locker while talking about school rumors and ghosts. When I opened my locker I saw an envelope sitting on top of my math book.

"That's like the thirtieth love letter you've gotten this month." Aoi said with shock.

" Yeah and I'm pretty sure it's from the same person because the handwriting is the same for all of them."  I said while opening the letter.

" Who ever it is that is sending you these love letters must really like you."

" Yeah if only I know who it was." I sighed while reading the letter to myself.

" Hey girls what are you talking about?" 

I look up to see it's none other than Minamoto senpai himself. 

"Oh we are just talking about Nene's secret admirer." Aoi said while giggling 

"Really? That's quite interesting" He replied with a look I couldn't quite read.

" Um yeah they have been sending me a new love letter everyday for a month now."

"Huh? Well it was nice talking with you girls but I must be off I have something important I must do real quick." He said while leaving me and Aoi to ourselves.

"Bye" Aoi said, waving 

"Oh I just remembered I promised I would help Akane with something today, so that sadly means I have to leave." Aoi said with a sad look on her face.