15.

Valentino ran after the small boy, into an alleyway. He was not sure if it was the alleyway Max ran into as he lost track of him at some point. He stopped and stood around near the alleyway, listening to the sounds around him. To hear if there was any track of Max. He heard whimpering from the alleyway so he ran into it.
There was max crawled up into a ball, hugging into himself for dear life crying his eyes out. He looked up at Val for a split second and kept bawling his eyes out.
Val picked the small boy up and carried him all the way to the car even though it took twenty minutes. Max wasn't even heavy at all, as light as a feather.
Max hadn't stop crying the whole time, even the 40 minute drive back home, he couldn't stop crying and shaking. Val let him cry and clingy onto him to comfort the male, he didn't know if they were dating or not but he'd have to ask after he settles down or even the next day.
Val still carried him into the house and went straight to their shared bedroom, he laid him onto the bed and Max did not let Val go at all. He clung onto him tighter than before
"Baby calm down I'm right here" He softly chuckled, not too much sound went into his sentence as if any louder it would send the poor boy back into a panic overload.
"Stay." Is all Max said, kissing Vals neck, Val smirked "you don't want to do that, pretty boy. Big mistake"
He climbed ontop of the boy and left trails of kisses down his face to his shoulders and all down his neck. Max squeaked, he wasn't even thinking about what had happened and why he was sad, Val took over his thoughts.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Val had asked inbetween sucking on his neck and kissing him. "Yes, I will be your boyfriend" Max smiled and kissed him on the lips. Val instantly kissed back and put a hand around his waist.