c h a p t e r 8

A/N: *Hey guys I'm back. I haven't been updating for quite a while now and I am finally back to finish this story. During that time I didn't feel motivated at all so I took a short break, but am here to finish what I started. Anyway on with the story

Oh, I almost forgot I have a lot of crazy ideas planned for this book so stick around for a while*

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jaxon's POV:

6:03 am

I sat on my bed writing in my journal as the sunlight peeked through my room window.

Dear myself,

I feel like writing dear diary is too embarrassing to say so I am going to write to myself. I started to hang out with this girl Ellie she intrigues me.

I like when she smiles it looks incredible, even when her blue eyes light up the room when it's dark. She's fun to be around, that's why I take ever chance I get to be with her.

She's different from other girls. Even though I met her a few days ago I feel like I've known her my whole life.

It's true today's my 17th birthday, I never really liked celebrating it because it's the same old thing each year nothing changes.

Even when mum would bake me a cake to put a smile on my face, we couldn't get to enjoy it because dad was to busy with his work to be with his only child and wife.

I knew he was cheating on my mum because I heard him on the phone with one of his gold digger a few night before mum died.

I closed my journal and took few more minutes to sleep. I knew I was going to late for school but who cares.

6:40 am

Ellie's POV:

I jumped up as I heard my alarm go that almost scared the shit out of  me. I slowly got up and changed into some clothes for school tgen took my bag and went to the kitchen mum wasn't there she had left early for work.

And as for Jake he was already at school. I filled a bottle with a water along with a protein bar, and took two cookies from the cookie jar and left in time for school.

The hallway of the school was crowded with students chatting. I glance sideways to see Melissa and Tristan making out.

They fucking disgust me.

"Hey girls," Tessa and Blair were also chatting alongside their lockers.

"Hey what's up good looking?" Tessa giggles as she took a bite of her chocolate.

"Im doing just fine, besides that I have cheerleading practice this evening and I am not in the mood to deal with Melissa."

"She maybe won't bother you because I think she's a little bit scared of you since you push her in your pool at your brothers birthday party," Tessa points out.

"I wont get my hopes up Melissa can be a bitch sometimes." Not sometimes all the time.

"Blair you have been quiet, what's on your mind, I ask curiously." I've seen Blair took about thousands of deep breaths before attempting to talk.