c h a p t e r 3

Two weeks later.

It has been a couple of days since the little incident had happened between Tistan and I.

We also got a few week's holiday and we were going back to school today. To be honesty I stayed in my room and ignored him.

I was about to take a bath when I heard my phone gave off a buzzing sound.

I gladly took it up thinking it would be one of my friends but shocked to see that it was an unknown number.

Unknown, 7:35 am: Hello Ellie Lockwood, I've heard about you.

Who could this be? My hands trembled as I typed a response.

Me, 7:36 am: Who is this?

Is this some sort of prank, I think it may be some kids from school.

Unknown, 7:37 am: Meet at Cornwall street in 15 minutes, don't be late.

Is this person physco do they really think I will meet them at some place, to get kidnap.

Me, 7:40 am: What is this about?

I really wanted to know what this was about.

Me, 7:43 am: Hello!!

How dear this person texts me and then left me unread maybe I should go and see what they need.

No hell no I will just ignore it and proceed to go take a bath.

I spent my time in the bath relaxing; lathering my hair with shampoo and conditioner.

The bath water turns a light shade of red, though I assume it's just the bath gel tinting the colour.

When my hands start to wrinkle, I decide that enough is enough, and I hop out of the bathtub.

I wrap my body with a towel and dry my hair with another towel.

But when I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the bathroom mirror, I freeze; my stomach dropping and eyes widening.

"Holy moly"

My dark brown hair was now tinted red, and there could only be one person responsible for this.

Jake my brother he must have put red dye in my shampoo when I wasn't looking, what did I do to deserve this; I'll get him back am sure of it.

I stepped out of the bathroom and swing my room door open, I almost scream at the sight of Tristan.

"Oh, hi Tristan,'' I greet him, What are you doing in here?

"I just came here because your mum said to tell you that breakfast is ready," he mutters

And his eyes travel down my body to which I realize was only covered by a small towel.

Oh goodness,

Can you turn around let me get change?

He hesitates at first then he turns to face my room door.

I hastily put on my underwear then I struggled to zip up my dress.

When I saw him turned around, not sure of what he could have seen he offered to help.

I turned and let him help. His touch sent shivers down my body, in a quick turn he wraps his arms around my waist and brings my chest closer to his.