c h a p t e r 6

"Ellie, check on the cake in the oven." Mum shouts from the bathroom.

"I will" I shout back.

Today we were celebrating my brother Jake birthday, and I was in charge of preparing the food.

I carefully opened the oven, the heat from it was in my face and I almost burnt my finger off. Anyway, I decorated it and placed it on the kitchen countertop.

My skin was covered with sunscreen, and I was wearing a blue bikini, ready to have fun by the poolside.

"Tristan", I said while knocking on his door.

"Hello are you there?," I call again

"May I enter?"

"Well then I will be coming in."

I pushed open his room door and gasped as I saw Tristan standing there in his towel wrapped around his lower waist.

His body was just the same figure as Jaxon's, but his was better.

"Oh, it was you I was in the shower so I didn't hear you calling," he mumbles. "I was just checking to see if you were coming downstairs for the pool party, I say.

"You guys also having a pool party?" he asks.

"Yeah, Jake wanted us to have one in the backyard so we let it happen for the sake of his birthday."

"So will you be coming?" I question

"Do you want me there, he winks at me. I smiled at him". Come on it will be fun".

Then I will be there then princess but don't get your hopes up I will be playing a few video games first, Tristan says.

Okay, I say and walked towards the door.

"Oh and princess, you look sexy in that bikini". I turned to look at him then smirk.

"I bet you say that to Melissa as well, I said in a sassy tone."

"Hey Tessa", I smile at her. She appeared to be in a red bikini sitting by the poolside.

"Hi Ellie she smiles back. Blair couldn't make it she had some assignments to get done," She mumbles.

"Oh, it no big deal," I state.

"So tell me why you left in such a hurry after school the other day. And don't lie we saw both you and Jaxon together," Tessa asks.

"There's nothing going on between us, we're just two friends hanging out together," I state.

So wasn't it a date type of thing? Didn't you both hook up?" she grins.

"Tessa," I called her name and hit her arm in the process. "What we have isn't that serious."

I also have a feeling that Tristan might be interested in you, She chuckled.

"No silly, what makes you think that?" How is Marcus? I ask trying to move on from the topic.

Marcus was Tessa's boyfriend. They have been together for quite a while now and he doesn't go to our school, Tessa seems to keep him private away and I had no clue how he looked.

"I feel like he's cheating on me, we rarely talk lately and whenever I call, he says he's busy," she explains.

"Have some faith Tessa maybe he's really busy," I tell her.

You're right, there's nothing to worry about I trust him. I love the way you think Ellie now let's enjoy this party.

"Ellie," mum interrupted us. "Could you please go get the mails from the mailbox out front I forgot to do it this morning?" Seriously mum can't it wait, or ask Jake to do it, I said.