I Won't Let You Fall

Momos POV

Not long after we had all left we saw y/n walk of the building, "Well thank god that's over."

Hawks smiles at her, "Yep thank god." He turns away and whispers to Bakugo, "Go carry your girlfriend."

"Why would I do that?" Bakugo asked annoyed.

"1." Hawks begins counting

"2." Shoto says next to me.

"And three." Hitoshi says as y/n starts to fall only to be caught by Hawks feathers.

"Now go carry your girlfriend or I'll kill you with my feathers." Hawks says giving Bakugo a fake smile.

Sighing Bakugo walks over gently putting y/n over his back. "Well let's go." He he scoffs walking past us all.

"Is he ever in a good mood." Hawks asks us all.

"That is him in a good mood." Shoto sighs walking ahead.

"Wait what?" Hawks asks shocked. I laugh at his shocked expression and run up besides Shoto as we started on our way back to the dorm.

"So Hawks you're like basically y/ns big brother right?" I ask Hawks as we walk through the empty streets that make up the city.

"Yeah I'd say so, like in interviews when I'm asked I say I have a little sister. I have known her nearly 13 years after all." He explains his mood suddenly a lot better.

"Really? How'd you two meet?" I ask sincerely intrigued. Out of all Y/ns friends Hawks seemed like the biggest mystery yet the way they talked about each other it was clear how close the two were.

Hawks puts his hand on his chin thinking out loud, "Hmmmm let me think." Suddenly he turns to me excited, "Ah I remember!"

Flashback: Keigo POV

"So what's this you've been saying about two random little kids running around your house?" I asked Touya my best friend as we walked back to his house from our training lesson.

"Yeah my dad met this girl he had a team up with and she has two kids that are Sho's age. A little boy and girl. The boys pretty quiet but the little girls just a ball of energy." He explains snacking on chips he packed away this morning.

"Oh so I'm guessing you don't like the girl? You don't like very energetic people." I call out my quite introverted friend.

"Says you my best friend and the most energetic person I've ever met. But besides that, trust me when you meet her you'll love her." He assured me as we enter the entrance gate to the Todoroki house.

Before I get the chance to respond a small girl with the biggest smile comes sprinting towards us, "TOYTOY YOU'RE HOME!"

"Hey pinky!" Touya greets the little girl running full speed at us.

"Why do you call her pinky?" I ask him as he hands me the bag of chips putting his arms out.

The little girl runs straight into Touyas arm smiling brighter than even I do. Touya looks at me with a smile I rarely see, "Just look at her eyes. Hey pinky say hi to my friend."