Fruits Basket

"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T DELETE THE PHOTO RIGHT NOW ICY HOT!" Bakugo yelled as we made our way to the mall. He had been doing this since we left and people were staring.

Bakugo jumped up to grab Shotos phone but Shoto pulled away at the last second. "Bakugo you're the one who agreed to the photo." Shoto says probably not knowing he's only pissing him off more.

"I WASN'T MYSELF NOW DELETE IT!" Bakugo screamed trying to grab the phone again.

On my left Momo walked silently probably thinking of a way to calm Bakugo down. I turn to her whispering, "Hey don't worry he'll wear himself out eventually."

Momo try's to give a faint smile, "I sure hope so. I'm just so confused, I mean isn't Shoto acting a bit different. Almost like he's acting like an actual teen boy."

I peek over at Shoto who smiles when pulling the phone away again. I turn back smiling at Momo, "Eh I don't really notice anything too different. But growing up Shoto was like this with me a lot so it was more weird for me to see how he usually is. You know all formal and stuff."

Momo nods, "Oh I see, it's nice you bring out his fun side. Now if only he could be fun without making Bakugo want to kill him at the same time." We both laugh agreeing with what she said as the boys continue to argue.

"You know I bet your girlfriend really enjoyed the photo Bakugo." Shoto smirks looking over to me. My eyes widen and the word girlfriend. I mean yeah Bakugos cool, but him, my boy friend? No way in hell, he doesn't even want a realationship.

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE LIKES IT I HATE IT!"Bakugo yells catching me by surprise at the fact he didn't correct Shoto.

Momo elbows my arm lightly whispering, "Did Bakugo just call you his girlfriend?"

I put my head down hiding my blush, "Uh no he probably just didn't hear what Shoto said and didn't correct him that's all."

"Oh Bakugo it seems you've made y/n pretty upset. I guess she really wanted to keep the picture." I hear Shoto taunt him even more.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T- wait what?" Bakugo finally stops screaming and I pick my head up to see him staring at me. "You really want the stupid picture that much?" He ask. Oh god he's so oblivious.

"Uh- uh- uh ye-yeah, I like it," I stutter.

Bakugo grunts looking ahead, "Whatever, we're here already so just forget it.BUT IF I SEE IT ANYWHERE I'LL KILL YOU BASTARD" he says pointing at Shoto.

"Understood." Shoto says putting his phone away.

When we enter the mall the first thing I notice is the new food place. Momo notices my exited face and laughs a little. "Why don't we all meet here in an hour or so and we can go to that new place and have lunch," she suggest.

I turn to her nodding my head excited, "Great idea Momo."

She laughs even more, "Alright then, Shoto wanna go check out that store?"

Shoto nods, "Sure it looks nice."

Momo and Shoto start walking away and Momo turns back waving, "Ok see you two later!"

I wave back to her, "Yep see ya. Have fun you two!"

I look over to Bakugo who seems unpleasantly calm. He notices my staring and asks, "So where do you want to go first?"

I think about the question for a second and look around me at all the stores. Soon my eyes land on one very social store. I look back at Bakugo beaming, "That one!" I point to the store on the upper floor to put right, "The Marvel store!"