M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 13 <Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ - Fɪʀsᴛ Tɪᴍᴇ>

Lisa and Jungkook walked out of the guest room Lisa stayed in yesterday, with Jungkook's hand on her waist.

Even though she wasn't used to too much skin touch between them, Jungkook still wanted her to feel comfortable with him.

As soon as Jeonsan saw his mother coming towards him, he jumped off of the couch and ran to her.

Because of the little boy's small and short body, Lisa had to kneel down, to reach his hight.

Lisa: mommy missed you so so much bunny

The bunny nickname Lisa gave Jeonsan, is because of the beautiful bunny smile and the bunny teeth he has.

If someone asks her what kind of a smile she likes, she'll immediately say the bunny smile.

And Jeonsan being just a copy of his father, always teases his mother saying she gave this nickname to him because she just can't call Jungkook like this freely.

Jeonsan: I missed you too-

He looked at his father behind her with an innocent smile and whispered in her left ear

Jeonsan: -but daddy missed you more, mommy

When Lisa pulled away and looked at him, the smile on his face wasn't innocent anymore, it was an evil smile.

She looked at him with shocked expressions.
Shocked because he could find any ways just to tease her after every sentence that came out of her mouth.

Lisa quickly stood up and looked at Jungkook with an awkward smile.

Lisa: I-I think we should go now-

Then she turned her head towards Rosé and continued talking

Lisa: -unnie, you said you want to go to Jimin's company, should we take you with us?

The silver-haired girl shook her haid, while munching on the bread she was eating.

Rosé: aniyo Lisa. Thank you babe, but I have my car here

Her bright smile, made Lisa smile as well.
She nodded her haid, then took her son's hand in hers.

Lisa: then we'll leave now.
Don't forget to call and visit me Rosie. I'll see you tomorrow at the mall

After hugs and kisses, Lisa finally bid her goodbyes to Rosé and walked towards the car, with Jeonsan on her right and Jungkook behind them.

Jungkook: you both had fun yesterday?

As soon as they sat on the car seats, Jungkook decided to ask.
He was just curious.

Lisa: yes. We really talked a lot about our lives during the past five years. It really felt good-

He was about to start the car, but Lisa placed her left hand on his right one.

Lisa: -but it was all possible because of you Jungkook. Thank you very very much. Thank you for being so good to me. Thank you for helping me during these four months. Thank you for giving me Jeonsan-
I-I really don't know how to pay you back kookie

She was right.
He made her the happiest person in these four months.
He helped her a lot.
And he loved her.
That's what matters.

They love each other

Jungkook took the hand on his between his both hands and looked at her smiling.

Jungkook: the main thing for me is that you are happy Lalisa