M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 4 <Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ, Hᴇ Kɴᴏᴡs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ>

It have been two weeks.

Two weeks since Jungkook started working at home.

Two weeks since Lisa got her dad's company. And since Jungkook started teaching her what she has to do and how she'll do it in the company.

Mrs. Jeon got better and better everyday in these two weeks. She had her Sung-ho (Mr. Jeon) by her side.

Somi started meeting a guy and she of course told Lisa about it
<Only Lisa, for now>

Mr. Manoban got himself a break like he said. He flew to Thailand for some reasons.

And most importantly Lisa's and Jungkook's relationship.

They started to tell each other some stories about their past lives.

Even though Lisa couldn't tell him everything, he still could understand it and didn't force her.

They have decided to be like friends for now.

He asked her and she immediately said yes.
Like she promised her grandparents, she wanted to a least have a peaceful life with someone by her side.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

After two weeks and one day of their marriage, Finally Jungkook planed something for today.

He wanted to take her to a date.
Their first date.

Yes, they are married already but they still can go on dates.

He wanted to do it, because he knew that her birthday was just three weeks ago and they couldn't celebrate it at that time.

Jungkook: Lisa are you ready?

He decided to wait in the living room earlier but she just didn't look at the clock and still didn't come downstairs.

Jungkook: can I come in?

Lisa, who was having a hard getting the zipper up didn't know what to say.

'Should I say yes and let him in? Or should I say no?
But if he comes in, he can help me with this stupid zipper'

Lisa: yes, come in please

She immediately turned around and looked at him for the first time since two hours.
She was getting ready for two fvcking hours, but she wasn't even ready.

Lisa: can yo- can you help me please?

Jungkook looked at her confused but then understood when Lisa turned around to showed him her back.

He immediately placed his cold index finger on her warm body then slowly moved his finger up and down.

Lisa on the other hand couldn't stop biting her lower lip. She closed her eyes when she felt a shiver run through her because of his touch.

To say he didn't like her warmth would be an understatement. He liked it. He liked her soft body. He wanted to touch her forever. He wanted but couldn't.

The boy behind her zipped up her dress (please correct me if it's wrong) quickly and cleared his throat to get her attention.

Lisa: uhmm- let-let's go

Jungkook offered her his arm and she gladly accept it and wrapped her right arm around his left one.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

They were currently sitting in their seats, driving to their place.

Lisa was looking out of the window. She was feeling a bit awkward because of what happened earlier.