M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ. 5 <Cʜᴀɴɢᴇs - Fɪʀsᴛ Kɪss>

They didn't feel awkward with each other like Jungkook thought.

Lisa actually liked the nickname he was about to give her.

Okay! She was going to feel shy inside but it was going to be for just a short time.

Lisa: Jungkook I am going to our room

They drove home right after Lisa told him to.
The ride was somehow silent and no one dared to speak even one word.

Jungkook was cursing himself under his breath everytime he thought about it.

Jungkook: you did amazing Jungkook. You were about to help her, now she won't let you for sure

He stopped talking to himself and walked to the kitchen.

It was 9:22 pm and Jungkook wasn't sleepy at all, even though he woke up really early today.
Jungkook works at home, but he still has to wake up early. Just like Lisa. She works at home as well and wakes up with Jungkook every day.

After Lisa got her dad's company, she asked Jungkook to help her a little bit in his free time.
In the company, her dad's old secretary agreed to take care of the company for now.

Jungkook walked towards their bedroom as well and opened the door immediately.

He was welcomed by an empty and a cold room.

With all of his thoughts he jumped on the bed and covered himself with the white big blanket.

꧁Jungkook's thoughts꧂

did she really felt uncomfortable with the nickname i was about to give her?
Did i just thought to much about this topic so that's why i feel so, or did she really felt uncomfortable?
Should i ask her? I mean, nothing bad will happen anyways,....right?

When Jungkook was fully in his thoughts, he didn't even notice the petit figure coming out of the bathroom in black shorts and a black top.

She never felt uncomfortable showing her skin to others. And since Jungkook is already her husband, she thought it would be normal.

Lisa jumped on the bed as well and covered herself with his big blanket.

Jungkook: yahh Lisa, get your own blanket

Lisa: what can i do if it's dirty now because of you??

Jungkook: how because of me? I didn't do anything

'he is so cute when he pouts!!! Can i kiss his cheeks? Wouldn't i look crazy?'

Lisa: who told you to come and drink your banana milk on my blanket? And you can't drink it right because you are a kid!

He pouted again and looked into her big and beautiful eyes.

Jungkook: alright, i am sorry for what i did Lalisa

With that Lisa turned around, back faced him. She turned off the bedside lamp and faced him again.

Lisa: Jungkook?

He hummed in response while he was trying to sleep.

Lisa: can you really help me?

Jungkook opened his eyes and gave her a confused look, which she didn't see because of the darkness.

Jungkook: what are you talking about?

Lisa: About what you have told me today, in the resta-

After the boy fully understood what she meant, sat up on the bed and turned on his bedside lamp.

Jungkook: you really want to know?