M-E-W ᴄʜᴀᴘ 8 <Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ Jᴇᴏɴ Jᴇᴏɴsᴀɴ>

8:24 am Jungkook was being shaked by small little hands, he could feel their smallness.

He quickly looked at his right and left, blinked multiple times, then saw a small body on the bed next to him.

His eyes widened and his smile grew wide.
How he missed this small sunshine of his life in these three months.

He stretched his arms wide for him and he quickly jumped on his father's lap.

Jeonsan: daddy, you finally came

He was happy, really happy, his dad would celebrate his birthday with him this year, unlike last year, where Jungkook got busy in the USA because of his dad's new partners and litterly forgot about his birthday.

Jungkook: yes, finally. Have you missed me?

Jeonsan's bunny smile grew wider as well and hugged his dad's neck with his tiny hands.

Jeonsan: I missed you, vewy vewy much daddy

With that he kissed his dad's forehead, then nose.
Nose kissing is something Jungkook really likes to do with his little boy.

In the bathroom, someone couldn't stop smiling at Jungkook's and the little boy's childish behaviour.
She wants to be a part of them. She wants to be with them, but didn't know if it was the right thing.

She did what her heart told her to, and opened the bathroom's door to be welcomed by surprised eyes.

Jeonsan is a shy person when he meets someone he doesn't know. He still doesn't go to school, so he doesn't have a lot of friends as well.

After he saw Lalisa standing there, looking at them, he hid himself behind his father.

Jungkook on the other hand, looked at his son with a smile, then stretched out his right hand to her.

She looked at him with a smile as well and walked to the middle of the room, where the bed was.

Looking at the little boy's cuteness she couldn't stop smiling, knowing that she will be like a mother to him.

Lisa: hello, big boy. I am Lisa, but you can call me whatever you want, i don't mind

Jungkook's smile grew wider again, when he saw Lisa's widest smile till now.

She gave the little boy her widest smile.
{Hᴇʀ Wɪᴅᴇsᴛ Sᴍɪʟᴇ Tɪʟʟ Nᴏᴡ}

And the little boy on the other hand didn't know if he should stay behind his dad's back or to come out and talk to her, like she did

'I have to make you feel comfortable with me Jeonsan, I want you to feel mothers love'

He didn't answer, but that doesn't mean Jeon Lalisa would immediately give up. No, she will try again, until he feels comfortable enough with her.

Lisa: Are you not hungry young man? What do you want to eat? Can I please cook for you?