George Weasley

It's beautiful!

It was a cold day in the Burrow. You woke up, laying next to George. "George what time is it?" You asked as you got up, adjusting your eyes to the light. George rolled out of bed and checked the time. "It's not even 5 yet love." He said, dragging himself back into bed. There it was. Whenever he called you 'love' you got butterflies in your stomach.

"Let's go for a walk. Nobody's awake yet anyway!" You suggest, putting on your shoes. George grunted, frustrating you. "Pleaseee George!" You say, giving him puppy eyes. He didn't budge. "Fine," You say. "You stay here and I'll go walk, all by myself, without you." Before you knew it, George was out of bed, putting his shoes on.

"Took you long enough." You muttered under your breath. "Shh Y/N, Fred and the others are sleeping, lets not disturb them." He said, grabbing your hand and leading you outside. As you reached the bottom of the stairs, you immediately stopped.

"Why did we stop?" You almost yell, George putting his hand over your mouth to shush you. "Look." Was all he managed to say. As you peeked your head around the corner, you saw Harry and Ginny making out on the sofa, almost naked. 

"WHAT THE FU-" You whisper- yell before George pulled you in for a hug. "Y/N calm down, Ginny is my sister too, I'll sort Harry out later." He says, holding your hand and leading you outside.

As you stepped outside, you ran up the hill, George chasing behind you. You ran as far as you could and came to a sudden halt, George bumping into you. "Wow!" You exclaim, mesmerized by the view in front of you. "It's beautiful!" You continue.

"Just like you then." George says, smirking. You looked at him and felt your cheeks blush. You instantly looked down, feeling embarrassed. "Don't be ashamed Y/N, you love me, and I love you!" He said, hugging himself.

You looked at him and made a face. "You must be dreaming mate!" You say. You were about to sit down when you suddenly trip on George, falling on his lap. You looked at him, a hint of worry in your expression.

George pulled your chin up, keeping eye contact with you, not breaking it once. You pulled his face closer to yours and the next second you were kissing. Not a rough one, but a passionate one. You felt the butterfly feeling in your stomach. It felt like fireworks were exploding inside of you; it was the best feeling ever.

 George grabbed your waist, moving his hands up and down whilst you tugged at his hair with your hands. The kiss lasted for quite long and you eventually pulled back, breathing for air. You looked at George and smiled, he returned the favour. "So that makes us official then?" He asks.

 You nod, "Yep, it sure does!" And with that, you pulled him in for another kiss.